By magomag - 14/05/2013 04:15 - United States - Fair Lawn

Spicy
Today, I learned if you type my full name in Google Images, the 3rd thing that comes up is a naked woman in ropes. Someone on Pornhub thought it was smart to comment that the girl looks just like me. She does. Now my parents think I'm a porn star, and most people at school stopped talking to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 114
You deserved it 5 496

Same thing different taste

Top comments

phantumgrey 6

And you name just for reference is?.......

superman21_fml 19

What school do you go to that nobody would want to talk to a **** star?

Comments

challan 19

Were you fooled by the backroom casting couch guy, and just don't want to admit it? We understand OP, I mean, you can make $1000 to $5000 per day! Oh, tisk tisk OP! Its never really an "interview video".

perdix 29

#11, if we are seeing these "interview videos," it seems that the "talent" is getting what they want (except the $1,000-$5,000 paycheck), especially the exposure ;) Now, it's the ones where the camera is a Kleenex box covered with black construction paper where the girls are getting screwed in every sense of the word.

Maybe try to contact technical support on the site and get the comment remove so it doesn't show up anymore. People shouldn't make a judgement on you because a comment was made. Damn, they're the ones going to the **** site to look.

perdix 29

Aw, I'll be your friend. Heh-heh-heh ;)

perdix 29

Why are some people thumbing this down? Have you no feelings? This poor girl is being abandoned by her so-called friends and I am volunteering to step up and fill the void. What's not to love?

perdix 29

#32, thank you for recognizing the nobility of my selfless, altruistic gesture. You must also be a fine individual. :D

RedPillSucks 31

erm... "fill the void"??? Holy double entendres

I agree I to am willing to step in and fill her void

Why is everyone asking for the link? You can clearly tell that the OP clearly isn't happy with this situation at all. There's no need to be so insensitive to her feelings. I don't see how so many guys can be so immature over a photo?

perdix 29

Because I would look at the **** video and her photos, and if I determine that she is not the girl in the video, I would call an assembly at her school to give a multimedia presentation proving she is not that pornstar. That would fix things right up!

Perdix, for, uh, reference, could you PM me the potential time/dates for the presentation? I'm sure watching would help me with public speaking.

GoodLookingGeese 10

It's because of the because.

perdix 29

The solution is simple: Show your dad the sex video and he'll clearly see it is not you, and, while you are at it, he can give you the "sex talk." Win-win!

there must be other videos of her or she has a website or something? could you find something that shows it isn't you? Like a birthmark or something? or even write to the company? that sucks!

Probs not great videos if nobody is talking to you

sugarshane007 20

Steer into the curve and walk around with rope and wearing nothing but leather. That'll show 'em.

pastispast 7