By leeseyxoxo - 27/03/2011 06:10 - United States

Today, I learned, 15 years later, that my puppy from when I was 4, was not taken by Santa because he was in need of a reindeer. My parents took him to the shelter because they thought he was ugly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 148
You deserved it 5 193

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PSQ91 6

And you still believed that Santa story until today?

didn't you work out a puppy can't be a reindeer ....

Comments

15 years later and you still believed in Santa? Alrighty then....

I know... more like '**** the puppy's life'

atomicJ 0

Don't worry you will have your sweet revenge when your parents turn 70. Take them to a nursing home and tell them it's because Santa needs help building toys. At that age they will probably believe you.

Or put them in a retirement home that feeds them dog food... There's some justice in that...

sucks, op. I hope your parents grow up some time soon..

agreed, I now feel like I need a pic of an eye to be worthy to comment on this.. major risk taker

that actually is so funny i crapped my pants… sucks to be you

AWESOME3SOME 0

No It sucks to be you, last time I checked it's uncool and wrong to shit your pants during a devastating three-sum.

Gondile 4

Some people get turned on by that.

wouldnt you know that was a lie as soon as you found out santa isnt real? 15 years after you were four would make you 19, so...?

yeah seriously... if OP is really that heartbroken and shocked, then maybe OP is a bit of an idiot.

aw but no puppies are ugly! they're so cute!!

She said no puppies are ugly, so no she didn't contradict herself.

KiddNYC1O 20

31 read it as "aw, but no, puppies are ugly!! they're so cute!!! LOL

sorry i forgot the comma after 'aw'. sorry for the confusion!!!!

Wait, why are so many people saying that Santa isn't real? What are you trying to say??

It's okay darling, they are just filthy liars. They won't be getting any presents from Santa this year, now will they? Be a good boy and drink your milk, then get to bed.

69_jackson_69 0

In March? Sooooo, Santa brought me my birthday presents? Damn right, Santa's a boss.