By fucked - 24/08/2014 20:03 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I landed my first job as a security officer. Only after I signed all the paperwork did I find out that the area I'll be working is apparently a hotspot for violent shootings. I'm screwed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 380
You deserved it 6 190

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Oh no! Hopefully you can keep things in line over there until you get things figured out, OP!

IKickPuppiesHard 16

What company you working at? As an employee at Securities we usually only send armed guards to those shitty places but they get paid in giant bags of cash. If your unarmed and didn't ask to be relocated.....I'm so sorry.

I work for that company to. I had a bored cop approach me while I was standing at a gate at night. He asked me if I carried a gun. I replied nope, should I? He responded back telling me we're the only posts in the area that were unarmed. Then he wished me good luck, and walked away. Knock on wood, but so far the only thing I have try and attack me are two 'coons. That company does not care about the safety of their guards. But if you are armed you do make a bit more money with securitas, but not much more anymore. I tell people just work at McDonalds you'll at least make better benefits for the crap you have to take.

Take cover, aim center mass. And remember that a sucking chest wound is God's way of telling you to appreciate the finer things in life.

2 to the chest, 1 to the head. Center mass is bullshit.

Thank goodness it's not known for nonviolent shootings.

Yeah, wouldn't want to get caught in the crossfire of a super soaker batle!

iLike2Teabag 27

"I'm so sorry aboot shooting you, eh? I was aiming for the moose."

PoisonOrchid 21

Hahaha best comment on this entire post.

I know how you feel (im leaving for the marines)

Hiimhaileypotter 52

You wanted that job, now show us your balls, go there and beat the hell out of those troublemakers! I know it, you know, we all know it, you can do this! C'mon Dude!

Nyarlothatep 12

Are you working as an armed or unarmed security officer? If the latter, I recommend getting an OCW or CCW for on the job, just in case.