By SkiMaskFukd - 07/05/2010 13:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, I just realized the harder my girlfriend comes during sex, the louder she snores after. I've tried earplugs but sometimes, like tonight, once I am up, I can't fall back to sleep. My choices are thus great sex and no sleep, or great sleep but no sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 243
You deserved it 5 812

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Enjoy the sex, you can sleep when you are dead.

There are a few people out there that want to make the dead feel "alive."

And the more sleep you miss, the quicker you'll be dead!

just put ear plugs in after sex so you'll stay asleep.

FleshForFantasy 3

morning sex .... problem solved. :p ... but has she tried to fix the problem herself?

Stop bragging, SkiMaskfukd. But seriously, keep having sex but do it in the kitchen or something.

dacman48 0

WHY THE **** ARE YOU COMPLAINING?!?!?

photofreak16 0

eh op **** sleep....great sex is waay better

after sex put a dick in her mouth...

Is there a possibility you could sleep in another room? You guys could still sleep together on nights you don't have sex, and then just when you're about to go to sleep go into a different room on nights you do. I don't think it should be that big of a deal. And are you sure you're using the ear plugs right? Because when you use them properly they block out pretty much all noise.

but do you know how rude it sounds to just have sex and then leave her to be alone in another room. that would leave a girl heartbroken. Make her feel like a toy. Then sex will get gradually worse and worse.

I think the choice here is obvious...Great sex before great sleep, yo.