By Anonymous - 01/10/2009 05:38 - United States

Today, I invited over 30 people to come to the park with me since the day was nice and cool. I sat there for three hours by myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 374
You deserved it 5 099

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you the homeless guy sitting in the park I pass on the way to work, always mumbling "Where are mah 30 friends... I invited abuch m-sure" and drinking cheap beer from a paperbag?

Comments

So sad. The poor guy had no one to play with at the park. I guess he ended up playing with himself.

It is the middle of the work week- maybe everyone had their own things/jobs/lives to attend to.

YDI for being so needy that you can't enjoy a nice day at the park by yourself. And sure enough, you got what you deserved.

You would have probably enjoyed the serenity of being alone on a nice day in a park anyway. And why would you want so many people to join you at the park?? I would assume most people would just call along a few friends or something, not 30 people.

wellinever 5

I took you three hours to realise that you were alone? And you didn't get arrested? I think that's a WIN.

Gruffy 0

well...win/lose.. He prolly would have made friends in jail

welderchick87 0

You do realize that your friends probably had jobs to go to and don't want to get fired just because one of their friends wanted to hang out at the park. You really should have thought that through.

__no_one__ 0

Yeah, if you spontaneously invite people to hang out on the same day you ask them, you'll have to expect that they'll say no because they either have to work or have other plans already. Not everyone is sitting at home all day waiting for you to ask them to hang out. People have other things to do, and if you ask them to hang out at such short notice, you'll have to live with a 'no', or several 'no's.

what to do in a park anyway? just hang????? lol

Haha! I think this is sad and funny. Better luck next time dude.

@#23 I can hear you never have been to a park. It's better to stay in da hood, right? :)