By NotAsGoodAsATruck - 03/06/2018 14:30 - United States - Ludington

Spicy
Today, after my boyfriend had been away for months, I invited him over to have sex. He said he hurt his back too badly to do anything. Don't worry though, it doesn't hurt enough to stop him from working on his truck for several hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 190
You deserved it 581

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ChromoTec 24

This is the first time I've heard of the "truck-zone"

azouwa 26

Just let the man zone out. Bring him his fav food and and drink and follow silent cues to stay or go back inside. He misses his truck too.

Comments

where has this boyfriend been for months?

Lobby_Bee 17

Laying on his back working on his truck does sound less straining than thrusting his waist a couple hundred times during the course of sex.

kotolokacja 6

have u ever heard of... a girl topping? I know, wild

Looks like someone has an empty garage.

Emilia Laneman 9

Classic cheater’s line. If he isn’t cheating, I’d buy a cake, cuz that’d be a first.

He doesn't want to have sex with youth because you're now the "other woman" to him and he'll feel guilt. You are officially no longer woman #1. I'm speaking from experience.

I know it sucks but sometimes, just like women, men don't want to have sex in that moment.

When working on a truck, you don't have to thrust and put pressure/strain on your lower back. I'm also not sure about the rest of you ladies, but having sex while in pain and working while having pain is two very different feelings. RE: the former, you won't enjoy yourself nearly as much as you would have without pain, and considering he is the injured party, felt it wouldn't be right to you for not performing optimally. Meanwhile, working on a truck, if you stop working on it midway through or don't have the correct socket wrench, who cares...

take a hint. he's no longer your boyfriend and he doesn't want you.

thehunterofprey 5

if he doesn't want to have sex he doesn't want to you that!