By Anonymous - 30/06/2011 07:24 - Finland

Today, I introduced my first serious boyfriend to my mother over dinner. He is Asian. My mom insisted on calling him "Ching Chong". His name is Kevin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 184
You deserved it 5 243

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hahahaha I'm Asian & I find this hilarious!!

salvorican 24

Wow.. At least she didn't insist on calling him Jackie Chan

Comments

saIty 17

I'm sorry she's probably still thinking of our day yesterday.

Insist on calling her bitch then until she learns how to call him Kevin

dvdp112 0

why does everyone insist on calling your mother a bitch.. this is like the 100th time I seen that as an answer. don't know where you guys grew up but if I EVER called my mother a bitch I would have been bitched slapped with a frying pan.

34, that sucks. Your mom sounds like a bitch...

34, you're right. My mom would have called me worse names AND slapped me with a frying pan.

orangeduck 6

You're not by any chance that chick from UCLA right?

jellitonoctopus 19
ryanbeast1124 0

Don't pretend you have a neutral stand between every single race. I am racist to some extent, but that does not mean I tease them or judge them, I just get annoyed really easy by shit some races do. Generally the stereotypical ones.

mintcar 9

**** your boyfriend's life. I can only imagine how extremely uncomfortable he felt. And to be polite he probably sat through dinner biting his tongue. You need to seriously talk to your mom about this. She's ******* rude.

mintcar 9

**** your boyfriend's life. I can only imagine how extremely uncomfortable he felt. And to be polite he probably sat through dinner biting his tongue. You need to seriously talk to your mom about this. She's ******* rude.

Mrrevorp 0
FoxDragonGL 3

My fiance is Korean, his mom could never speak English well, so my parents love to call him "E'war'" like she used to instead of "Edward". It doesn't bother him at all, I've even asked him, he thinks it's just as funny as my parents do. And his mom is an abusive, evil, drunkard...so none of us mind making fun of her.

wow people still say that insult insulting Asians? I haven't heard that name call since high school, and it's been at least 10 years since then.