By MistressSuzuka - 21/09/2012 00:05 - United States - Milwaukee

Spicy
Today, I helped my friend, who is a slob, move out of my house. I found the source of the funky smell she's been complaining about, under her bed. It was her vibrator. I found it with my bare hands. I had to bleach my hands twice and I still don't feel clean. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 297
You deserved it 2 812

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hasn't she ever heard of cleaning the vibrator? Or using vagisil "down there"? That's really disgusting.

Comments

SweetlyPsycho 4

Who puts a vibrator under their bed Right after using it?! That seems really unsanitary...

Didn't she relize she was missing a vibrator?

She probably has others hidden throughout the house..

Perhaps you'll find one in the kitchen cupboard?

Apparently not.. It seems as if she was to big of a slob to even care to look or think of the nasty stuff she has laying around her room

musicluvr2000 11

16- out of pure curiosity, what do you have against "slobs"?

just_dandy20 2

Good gosh! Someone should of taught her proper hygiene growing up. Wtf is with women not knowing simple proper care for themselves. Disgraceful, and sad. Hope you had no cuts on your hands. Just in case..

It's "should have" and please don't generalize as if all women do this.

Marrach 7

Guys are the same hun, more guys don't take care of their hygiene than females.So don't go talking trash about girls. But in this case, I shower everyday.. And as for her maybe once a week.Hookers/prostitutes/hoes/strippers/exotic dancers/SLOBS

Just my two sense. I work with at a financial institution. With my second job I work with allot of dancers and to generalize strippers as dirty is very judgmental. I guarantee you it is a whole lot easier to pick up a waitress for a one night stand then a stripper in most cases. That's the first mistake people like you make. Judging someone on how they make a living. They shower before and after each show. They take incredible care of their body. They are there to look good they would not go out being dirty or smelling bad. Of course there is always someone who makes the rest look bad, there is in most careers. The ones who do heavy drugs or drink allot but the ones I met you wouldn't meet on the street and think wow she's a stripper.

Mokashiya 5

If it smelt that bad, then maybe someone needs to tell get about proper hygiene, or she needs to see a doctor... Or both.

wow, is your friends nick name tuna? If her vibrator smelled that bad, what does her pussy smell like?

Wonder if it's put her off eating fish? Unlucky op.

agonydrum 7

21 bravo, I didn't think of that but now that I have I'm not sure I'll ever be able to have sex again lol

JOEGERNAUTT 1

Maybe she put it in her ass and never washes it 8x

talloctopus 7

I seriously nearly vomited.. Eeewwwwww

The only thing to do now is cut your hands off, burn them, and bury the ashes deep underground. Finish it by filling the hole with cement. Hands are so overrated anyways! High five!:D ......oh...wait...

I'd like to see her bury the ashes underground with no hands;D