By worried - 16/08/2011 13:20 - United Kingdom

Today, I heard that a boy in my class had written a song about me. Intrigued, I went to see him perform. I spent 3 excruciating minutes listening to a song about 'the girl of his dreams', his tear-filled eyes staring into mine the whole time. I have to sit next to this freak for the next 2 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 716
You deserved it 55 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fossilman 0
LinTurk 4

Don't be an ass. We've all had to deal with these types of things but there are tactful ways to go about it... And who has the same seating chart for two years?

Comments

PSQ91 6

Come on! Girls usually love that, don't they?

Chrispayne 4

If thd guy was hot u would be so happy. Guess this shows how superfishial u r. Ydi

Well calling him a freak seems a tad bit extreme don't you think?

SexySlayer1248 18

Watch him get Bill Gates rich later in life and you dismissed him

All women may not see it as a requirement that their man be wealthy, but who's going to be upset if that is the case? It's like the icing on the cake.

Of course you do, so you'll always have money to buy tampons and be in a big enough house to get away from the endless sandwich jokes.

EvilDave 13

I have seen plenty of gold-diggers. I see women who are proud of being gold-diggers. There dating sites dedicated to gold-diggers and guys looking for them. Many women will overlook a guy's other shortcomings if his wallet is fat. If you don't know that, then you are being willfully ignorant of reality. Oh, and, yes, "all women want a rich guy for a husband", it is just that not all of them have that as an absolute requirement.

st3phii 9

I'm sorry but you sound like a bitch

That' really sweet! You don't get guys doing that often these days for a girl, so appreciate it! You don't have to be a bitch about it unless ofcourse he is stalking you or something, then you can start to worry!

picklemonger 13

Why freak? Was the song not good or something? Maybe you should consider dating him.

picklemonger 13

Ah... to be young and in love... what a ******* nightmare!

Judging by your piss poor attitude that will be the last time you're the girl of anyone's dreams.

He's a keeper (: Don't call him a freak, he was expressing his feelings to you. Get to know him better.

THERES NO SUCH THING AS A RAINBOW SHADOW

Maybe it is just a guy named rai nbowshadow ( some sort of weird exotic last name)