By J - 30/08/2016 17:20 - United States - Englewood

Today, I heard from multiple people that my girlfriend called me a dumbass because I apparently sent her "Good Morning" twice. We aren't even three full days into the relationship. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 529
You deserved it 1 535

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, either she's playing around and doesn't mean it, or you've got yourself a problem there, Houston!

And later on, (assuming you stay with her), she'll be whining about how you don't send her good morning texts like the "goals" couples on those ideal relationship Twitter pages.

Comments

why is she talking smack about you behind your back? over a double txt? you dont call your significant other a dumbass (even IF she was joking). Honestly, show some self respect, bid farewell to this girl and move on to a better (and nicer) partner. Best of luck OP

Really? My other half & I constantly insult each other, haha. All depends on the tone.

andrmac 25

Well can't he just be her dumbass?

My fiancé and I insult each other daily for the last 7 1/2 years. He's my dumb ass and I'm his pain in the ass

SmittyJA24 26

Is it actually a "3-day relationship", or did you **** her 3 days ago? Either way, stifle the pleasantries & let her know you want to take her out again this weekend.

Talis99 26

Why do people call someone a girlfriend/boyfriend when you haven't even been together even a freaking week?

We really don't know how long they've been interested in one another or gone on dates before they decided to make it official.

Why does it matter? If you discuss it and make a commitment, then you're official. Why shouldn't you call each other boyfriend and girlfriend at that point? My boyfriend and I met online, didn't know each other before, and made it official in less than a week. We had a lot in common and it just felt right. We did this because we only wanted to be dating each other, and even though it was early, we wanted to be each other's partner, not just some person we were seeing.

How do you know if he didn't call you his online dumbass before the two of you connected?

Calling someone "dumbass" is not a nice thing to do. Calling someone "girlfriend" after 3 days is not right either. She might not be thinking you are her boyfriend therefore her unkind words…

Maybe they made it official 3 days ago but have been dating for months

LAURA_EL_JUICE 6

How old is she? Forget her this is the first red light sign. She needs to respect you and have your back instead of gossiping.

She.doesnt sound old enough to be your 'girlfriend' if she calling you names behind your back. Unless you think both of you are exclusive and she doesnt.

Dump her now and save yourself from any future unnecessary headaches because you made a mistake like human beings do and because she is a crazy insensitive bitch. Ugh some people are so petty and deserve to be alone.

As a master of sarcasm, maybe it was a playful joke?