By moosemay - 06/02/2016 11:42 - Germany - W?rzburg

Today, I heard a noise in my garage so I grabbed a baseball bat and went to look. The skunk I stirred was actually better armed than me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 222
You deserved it 2 073

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Most skunks carry around baseball bats these days so I'm not surprised he was better armed than you

Pepe is always looking for love in all the wrong places.

Comments

How did the skunk get in your garage though?

Well that must have stunk. *bu dum tss*

Never bring a bat to a stink fight...did you still smash him in retaliation to his retaliation?

AScooterman 12

Guess he made a real stink of things.

This is why I live in America, I can take a gun to investigate strange noises, not a baseball bat.

And you still would've come off second best.

Garnetshaddow 30

Yeah. You would have had to clean it up and your entire house would have smelled like skunk explosion for a month. It could have also been your neighbors cat or your dog or anything else you actually didn't want to shoot. Idiot.

And this is exactly why there are so many accidental shootings/deaths from guns in America. Someone thinks there's a robber in the house and goes out all nervous with a loaded gun, fires before he really gets a look at who it is, and finds out too late that his kid got out of bed to get a glass of water.

Those fart squirrils are a bitch, OP.

haha this is funny. I love raccoons. They are so curious.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

You do realize skunks and raccoons are different, right?

tastychickens 13

I'm sorry the noise in your garage ended up being a skunk. My boyfriend and I live in Edgecombe County, North Carolina where there is a never ending supply of dead skunks on the roads. It's a daily thing to see and smell them. Once he and I were loading the boat to go fishing and in between trips in and out of the house, a skunk sprayed our doorsteps that we had to take to get out of the house. He and I were stealing his dad's internet one night (ours was to be repaired the next day) and a skunk came up to the doorsteps sniffing around. Once our dog had a scuffle with a skunk and got sprayed.