By Anonymous - 12/05/2017 16:55

Today, I haven't been able to sleep for two nights due to cows mooing loudly somewhere nearby. I recently left the country to stay in the city. Which apparently has a higher cow population than my country home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 985
You deserved it 583

ErinShannon tells us more.

OP here, I'm not exactly sure why the hell they keep mooing. There is also a Rooster that likes to go off. I techinally don't live there ( visiting and staying with my Mum ) so I went back home to the country and it was magical, silence. No random cows.

Top comments

I've lived next to a farm with dozens of cows for years and hardly ever hear the cows...and if I do it's like one or two moo's at a time. I'm curious what causes your town's cows to be so rambunctious :p also earplugs can do wonders.

JadeMinu 10

Maybe it's time to moooooooove again hehhe ;P

Comments

OP here, I'm not exactly sure why the hell they keep mooing. There is also a Rooster that likes to go off. I techinally don't live there ( visiting and staying with my Mum ) so I went back home to the country and it was magical, silence. No random cows.

JadeMinu 10

Ahh. now it made more sense. Could be because of the time too, if it's around 4-5 am, that's usually around the time they start waking up. But i agree, honestly i would rather wake up listening to a rooster and a cow than a bunch of cars buzzing. Enjoy it though OP! You're gonna miss it when you go back home!

The cows are following you, OP. You'll never escape them....

Sounds like its a dairy farm. Typically they breed large groups to have their calves all within a day or two of each other.(in order to give milk they need to have a baby about once a year) Then, within hours of birth, they cart the babies away. Males become veal and females become more dairy cows. The mommas cry and bellow for their babies for DAYS, literally crying. Got milk? Not sure how a mother can do that to another mother.

thatslifeiguess7 16

sounds like you went from McFarland to bakersfield lol