By sickmom - 21/01/2014 11:07 - United States - New Orleans

Today, I have the flu. I woke up to my son leaning over me, inches from my face, breathing in deeply. Apparently, he was trying to get sick so he could stay home from school. He's 15. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 616
You deserved it 5 519

Same thing different taste

Comments

I'm the same age and I'll still drink after sick family members xD yeah I hate school...

You're not seeing the BIG PICTURE OP. In the long-run, he'll be immune to that flu. Sure they mutate and all but it's one less..

You want op to get her son drunk and vomiting? What does that have to do with having the flu?

Have you been to high school? I can't blame him

Random quotation marks "show" a "lack" of understanding as to "what" they mean.

Smart and stupid kid all at the same time. Make him go to school anyway. He'll be the boy who cried wolf if he keeps it up.

Op should obviously make him go today, but of he did contract the flu, hopefully op would keep him home. I hate when people insist their sick children go to school and make everyone else sick in the process.

beaverteaser 16

give that kid a helmet, and some crayons

You'd have to be a retard if you need a helmet to use crayons. Unless you are coloring the helmet of course.

The implication of the statement/Joke (I think they thought it was funny). FracturedMind's head. I'm not saying it was a good joke but yeesh, it didn't need explaining in the immediate next post.

Didn't really explain it, I just made an equally shitty joke. And yeah, it was a shitty joke on my part.

She can't. It's against school policy, and maybe even the law. If he has a temperature, she has to pick him up from school.

A for effort lol at least he wouldn't have been faking like he was sick