By monkers - 06/10/2012 07:12 - Canada - Westlock

Today, I have such bad diarrhea that every time I sneeze I poop. I've discovered it's very hard to run to the bathroom every time I feel the urge to sneeze. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 260
You deserved it 1 779

Same thing different taste

Top comments

intelliDude 7

Daiper time! Or just sit on the toilet all day and read FMLs.

I hope you're not the same person who pees every time she sneezes, that would really suck! Get well soon OP :/ FYL

Comments

Polograte 0

So...allergies and diharrea. That must suck big time.

I've found that if someone says "bless you" before I sneeze, it stops it. If you live with anyone, try that.

missababgaga 19

Be thankful you don't have an IBD or IBS too.. Trust me on this one

You might consider moving your stuff into the stall? That sucks!

Why does everybody on FML seem to have some sort of intestinal problem, regardless of their age? Ya'll need to invest in some Depends!

bigtime_rocker 11

There's acctually a word for that. The shitsneeze!

DayThought91275 3

Keep your eyes open and you won't sneeze, that is of course if you can fight the urge!

Autoshot 9

Have someone say "god bless you" before you actually sneeze. That ruins my sneeze every time.

How are so many people able to say OP deserved it?

Don't. Leave. The toilet. This is very important if you value your pants at all.

Diarrhea has best known to be one of the best lubricants for masturbation!

I don't know what you learned in sex ed but that is NOT how you're supposed to wank. I think you're doing this whole masturbation thing completely wrong. Please seek help. I'm worried about you.

Hiimhaileypotter 52
bRower 3

I've seen a lot of stupid, messed up comments on FML but I think this belongs in the top 5.