By extra crispy or original recipe - 16/02/2014 22:23 - United States - Grand Prairie

Today, I have Hello Kitty band-aids on my nips because I dozed off while tanning and burned them extra crispy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 531
You deserved it 42 833

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hear if you add a little pepper, crispy nips can be a nice party appetizer.

Comments

New meaning to the term "pepporoni nipples"

Goblin182 26

I didn't know "pepperoni nipples was an expresion. I like though.

wolf nipple chips! anybody remember the Life of Brian?

love that movie....even if they do say Jehovah

At least you don't need to worry about people seeing them...

Shadowvoid 33

Hey, with all the bronies out there, you could probably find some guys that are into that.

Wtf do bronies have to do with burnt nipples?!

arandomusernameaa 20

Hello KITTY is not a pony from MLP... sorry to break that to you.

ohishkabibble 21

Maybe that'll teach you not to tan and keep you from getting melanoma later in your life :). How did you manage that, anyway? I thought most tanning places had timers... Anyway, YDI.

Who says she was tanning in a tanning booth? She could just have been in her backyard naked. That's what I do. The feeling of the grass poking at my butt is so refreshing.

Let alone own a tanning bed, My family did back in 2000's.

ohishkabibble 21

I suppose that is true, that just didn't cross my mind at the time! I'm so used to thinking of people using tanning beds at tanning salons (like my sister used to do), I just kinda assumed she was at a tanning salon. Plus I don't usually expect people to tan topless outside unless they're on their bellies! No matter how she's tanning, though, it's still dangerous and can lead to problems later.

bobak_can_ani 7

I thought they keep the underwear on while tanning