By BoboCracker - 29/07/2016 23:03 - United States - Laguna Hills

Today, I have an ear infection. I was resting outside when my young neighbor flew his RC plane right into my ear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 139
You deserved it 1 284

BoboCracker tells us more.

Op here, thanks for the funny comments, I'm here to clear up a few things. No, the whole plane didn't go into my ear, the nose got stuck and broke off. I eventually pulled it out, but it still hurt like hell.

Top comments

That's one small ass RC plane if it fit in your ear.

Its not that serious, unless it busted Op's ear drum.

Comments

Ear infections suck. I feel ya. Try avoiding dairy and applying Domeboro. Hope you feel better soon OP!

Op here, thanks for the funny comments, I'm here to clear up a few things. No, the whole plane didn't go into my ear, the nose got stuck and broke off. I eventually pulled it out, but it still hurt like hell.

sounds like some people I know ,......

Its not that serious, unless it busted Op's ear drum.

at least your eardrum didn't get busted. mine did when someone hit me in my ear and I was hearing less out of it. so then after it healed and my hearing got better, my eardrum still had problems because it can't take much pressure when I yawn or burp, so it hurts really bad. and I now have to take flonase to clear up my nose and throat and take the pressure off of my eardrum. it still hurts everyday so at least you don't have to go through that. Anyway, sorry that happened to you and I hope it didn't do too much damage.

Man that sucks. Now I feel like I'm complaining about something small.

That does suck! One of my friends has chronic ear infections and she can never wear earbuds or have anything like earplugs because of the pain.

Pulled it out but it still hurt, hum... I think I herd that one before!

heatherrr17 19

Lol what are the odds that would happen ?

You're different, op. Most people, things go in one ear, and come out the other.

moocowmilk0 19

that must have been ear-ritable :^)

You have the whole world of ear related humor before you, you go for ear-itable?

chrisbeaudoin 26

this sounds crazy, but put a piece of garlic in your ear and put tape over it, it helps it heal faster.

whole garlic would work, but the liquid from a garlic oil capsule would be more comfortable.

I'm sorry to "hear" that. I hope you feel better soon, op!

freedom111 7

Look on the positive side. No more earwax.