By Anonymous - 08/03/2010 14:35 - United States

Today, I have a rash all over my face because yesterday my boyfriend broke up with me. Apparently, I am allergic to the something in the tissues with which I was blowing my nose and wiping away my tears. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 653
You deserved it 3 001

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Holy hell. Are you allergic to getting dumped? If I had that type of allergy I wouldn't have survived middle school.

Comments

While you can definitely be having an allergy to the tissues, stress can induce a rash as well. Get some unscented tissues, ice cream, and a good movie and just relax. And I'm sorry that it was a double whammy.

Thank you, nurse snickerdoodles, for those detailed instructions.

♪ So it seems last night you caught me spanking it, No use denying it, I was really cranking it. Well, dry your eyes and don't be so sad. But I wouldn't go and use those tissues, They've already been had. ♪

perdix 29

You're actually lucky. Right now, you are primed to make some really bad decisions. It's a good thing that you have been temporarily transformed into a hideous freak. It will prevent you from having angry, revenge sex with the first scumbag you come across. By the time your face clears up, so will have your mind.

ThuhBoss 0

A nurse AND an English teacher? In this economy? No wonder no one likes you.

Man that sucks. Why do these manufacturers feel the need to just pu tall these ingredients and crap in EVERYTHING and then TELL us we need it? Part of me will always be mad at the general public for lapping that shit up and not taking responsibility for their health, but really, that sucks for you. Why can't tissues just be, you know, paper, like they have been for decades?

paperisuseful 0

it's their fault for her being allergic to the tissues? cut the crap.

@36 You will retain the right to say "cut the crap" if you can cite one example in my comment that says, "It's their fault for being allergic to things". Because I'm looking at it right now and it doesn't say that at all. What I in fact said was it's a shame that commercials and society and the like try and TELL us what is good for us and we just go, "Oh OK, you're wearing a white coat, you must know!", rather than doing some research or getting a second opinion. The amount of health advice that people take from ******* commercials and not from listening to their OWN BODIES just sickens me. I did NOT say it's this poor girl's fault being allergic to an unnecessary ingredient in a piece of paper. And you know what? This FML demonstrates that she's listening TO HER BODY, and won't do it again, unlike some idiots who would keep using the tissues (despite knowing full well they're causing an allergic reaction) if it said in the box, "Anti-bacterial!!!! ;)" or something equally as stupid Why don't you read what's actually written before you go playing hero and look like more of an idiot?

Hey, dialpforpleasure. You wanna know what I find funny?! You asked why tissue can't just be paper and a user with the name 'paperisuseful' told you to "cut the crap". Now if that isn't ironic, I don't know what is. Seriously, paperisuseful probably didn't mean to reply to you at all; the reaction didn't fit with your comment so it was probably intended for someone else.

boatkicker 4

There are plenty of just plain old tissues with no lotion or whatever. But they make your nose really raw after blowing your nose like.... twice. Really ridiculous. I like not hurting my nose. I don't buy the lotion-y tissues either though, because they make me feel greasy (lotion residue?) Just get a roll of extra-super-ridiculously-soft toilet paper. It's just paper, but its all soft and doesn't hurt. :D

so ur open for game? mmmm how u doin

KurouTenshi 0

it rubs the Kleenex on the skin--oh no! it got the rash again!! let's hope your next boyfriend doesn't lick it thinking it's pizza sauce.

KurouTenshi 0

also, something something something kleenex, something something something rash. just saying.

tomahawkinyouall 0

haha yeah the "cluster of zits"

Monikabug 9

I LOL'd at this. Family Guy references are the best! :)

paperisuseful 0
KurouTenshi 0

I know, right? how dare she show human emotion D: what the **** is her problem? having feelings and all. I mean. ****, man!!

Monikabug 9

Some people. ._. FYI: he was being sarcastic. Get out more.