By biscuit - 07/01/2011 05:46 - United Kingdom

Today, I had to walk three miles home from work. Both my parents were at home. The reason they wouldn't collect me is apparently because I've "gotten so fat, your grandma cried after she saw you". FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 426
You deserved it 25 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so... walking never hurt anyone and by the sounds of things you need the exercise

well, you do need exercise but i dont think what they did is the best solution

Comments

TheSexynator 0
FYLDeep 25

She's so fat, last time she had a banana it was split vertically with 3 scoops of different flavored ice cream in between.

I could see this being a FML if you had surgery & couldn't walk. (DON'T GET SO FAT NEXT TIME)

Next time? How can you restart being fat?

lose weight, and then eat too much again? I don't really know how either.

iCreate 10

You can´t walk away from your problems forever, time to exercise:D Plus, walking isn´t that bad...

Well, maybe you should put the effort in to lose even just a little bit of weight because it's clearly concerning your family, but what your parents did to you is mean and you didn't deserve it.

how was it mean? most people will not bitch and moan about walking 3 miles because it's really not that far. the fact that she's complaining about something people do on a regular basis is just pathetic.

I didn't realize how far 3 miles is because in Australia our measurement is in kilometers. 3 miles sounded kind if far to me.

3Miles is 4.8km so it's reallyu not far ^^

Never heard of google to look this up? It's what I did and I'm in Australia too. Searched on "3 miles = km" and gvae me 4.8lm straight up without having to open any other pages.

FYLDeep 25

You can only replace the suspension in the car so many times before you have to reduce the payload. And I'm not even mentioning the transmissions and engines...

Only 3 miles? I run more than twice that daily! Get over it.

FYLDeep 25

Yeah, but you probably don't lose much time from it since running is much quicker than waddling.

monnanon 13

Its your choice to run that much everyday though. OP could have a really strenuous job meaning they are nackered before even leaving work On saying that I agree that 3 miles isn't that bad, I quite enjoy walking that distance but I have to be in the mood for it first.

Yeah, man! Nackered!! BTW, if op just walked to and from work daily, that would almost catch up to you in distance traveled. And she'd lose weight quicker than your healthy jogging ass. OP, PAY ATTENTION!

A three mile walk really is nothing, if 1) you are used to it, and 2) you are prepared and wearing the correct shoes or clothing. It's just wrong to spring that on someone.

Amen to that. Pretty sad day when the majority of people think 3 miles is a long way to walk. Seriously, unless you are old, disabled or a fat f*ck it's no distance. someone of even remotely decent health shouldn't even break a sweat, and if OP is chubby, it's hardly going to hurt. Lazy.

3 miles is nothing stop whining.. Besides ydi for saying "collect me"..

FYLDeep 25

#25, is that your comment number, or the number of British people you're about to have deep inside your asshole for making fun of the way they talk? EDIT: #27 beat me by just a little bit.

monnanon 13

Anyway what OP said was correct, they were supposed to collect OP from work. Its just as correct as saying "pick me up" though if you want to be really literal about it no one will actually be picking her up (no that wasn't a fat joke)

Should've made it a fat joke. It'd be funnier.

7lollypop7 0

Are you a guy or a girl? I can't decide.

KristinaKreme 0

WIN! :D I love you so much for that comment^ 31, you deserve it -_-

KelseyLovesYouu 2

44, I was just wondering the same thing....