By patient_mom - 14/06/2015 01:27 - Australia - Surrey Hills

Today, I had to wait for my daughter's pet python to finish taking a bath before I could take a shower and go to work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 070
You deserved it 3 961

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A clean python is a happy python! It's good to see your daughter has taught her pet about hygiene.

Yeah I don't think I would argue with the python either.

Comments

That's something you don't hear every day :o

psychopolarbear 28

OP is in Australia, though. Who knows how often large and sometimes aggressive carnivorous pets decide to use the family shower?

Well it was likely only a children's Python, because they're Australian and Australians can only have native reptiles... So it'd be a pretty small lil thing.

A clean python is a happy python! It's good to see your daughter has taught her pet about hygiene.

Now this is something i have to see. Youtube here i come lol

Burton_Forever 23

gotta keep that python clean! or the kitties won't want to play!

That's an instance where I would be happy to wait rather than share

#20, I bet they're happy to know it's ok for them to bite the Python now, lol.

I wouldn't want to share it because reptiles will sometimes poop when in a warm bath. Sorry OP, I hope you rinsed the shower well!

MikaykayUnicorn 36

Venomous, #20. The word you wanted was venomous, not posionus. I don't think they want to eat the python.

well umm...at least the snake's clean?

Turn it into a nice pair of shoes.

It's her daughters pet, that's just rude!

what the hell is wrong with you? Do you really not have the mental capacity to understand that he's joking?

MikaykayUnicorn 36

#59, it's a disgusting joke. If this thread was about a dog and someone commented the same thing about the dog, would you brush it off as an O.K. joke? Probably not.

can you give me the name of the shampoo the python uses?

Yeah I don't think I would argue with the python either.

At least the snake is not singing ''Trust in Me" so it's ok.

I can't believe it's only 10 of us left, who remember this.