By Anonymous - 24/02/2012 15:05 - Ireland

Today, I had to use antiperspirant deodorant under my breasts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 895
You deserved it 6 903

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jDCrackpot 7

It's not gross, it's natural. Everyone sweats whether they're a Queen or a lavatory cleaner. If you've got big knockers, you will get boob sweat, and it can get very uncomfortable. OP, try liquid talc rather than spray deodorant, it's pretty cheap and you can find it in the baby care aisle. If you're blessed in the bust department it's a lifesaver on warm days.

dreaswi 3

I think that is actually a good idea.

Comments

GoW_Chick 14

Random but I just can't get over how gosh damn adorable your picture is, shut up I'm female I can get away with gushing over cute cat pictures. :p

GoW_Chick 14

It's not talking to myself if someone answers back! Even if it's all in my head 0.0 *twitch*

Yay! Kitty's are now slowly taking over FML also! :3

sleepRX 16

Don't worry. At least you,OP, recognized the smell and are trying to find a solution.

SammaWhamma 3

But the deodorant part is for smell no?

sleepRX 16

Yes, Antiperspirant deodorant's main property is to eliminate body odor.

Antiperspirant would be to reduce perspiring. Deodorant in general is meant to reduce odor.

Deodorant, despite it's name isn't purely to cover BO. I just use it to smell good. Most normal people who wash shouldn't have BO, whether or not they're using deodorant. I know that sometimes if I forget to put deodorant on, even AFTER work I don't smell bad!

Yeah, totally. It's not that big of a deal. Just good hygiene really. Besides, sweat under the breasts is actually quite common.

dreaswi 3

I think that is actually a good idea.

Tiecho 4

YDI, that sick- wash your tities!

GoW_Chick 14

I agree you should always wash your tatas, but sweat is a natural thing for humans to experience even in odd places, for example guys sweat in their testicular area and they can't really help that.

Yes, because she's going to stop what she's doing to go wash her breasts everytime they start to sweat.. Use your head.

Namerkp2 8

25- Well... yeah but I've never put deodorant on my testicular area (not that I'm disagreeing with the point you're making)

maybe not deodorant, that hurts genitals! talc powder is a god send though!

paradiseisland01 0

Sorry to say it , but I think you need a better bra, that fits !

KRS_13 0

That has nothing to do with the fact that her boobs sweat..

If you have a large chest it gets hot under there, especially if you sweat it out at the gym!

Nice shirt! Jack Daniels and sweaty *******. Nice mental image

smrtass81 3

Air them things out if they get so hot. The bigger the better

You have to just let them air out in the breeze take it all

Every girl with bigger boobs gets boob sweat. I do too. It's normal.

It's no different than guy's ball sweat. Actually that's more gross. Boob sweat doesn't smell like ball cheese!

incognito1520 20

If it's no difference why is ball sweat more gross? Ball sweat is unpleasant, and I'm sure breast sweat is too.

Boob sweat doesn't smell. And from horror stories I've heard, ball sweat does. I mean it's no different because a lot of guys on here are saying its gross, but I guess they forgot they sweat in unpleasant places too. But then again some guys still believe girls don't fart or shit, so I have no sympathy for them!

I totally agree ballsweat is nasty especially if it's furry down there loll

Ball sweat smells because of the natural physiological location. They are located right there next to the anus and urethra. Especially odiferous if the guy doesn't clean well or even if he just used the bathroom, those dribbles of urine can drop right on the testicular sac. Urine is like perfume/cologne, even one drop can permeate the area if strong enough. It's graphic yes, but oh so true.

Thank you for that wonderful mental image and insight, after I just ate dinner.

That was very educational. And yes, balls smell like pee, poo & sweat.

You are quite welcome. :) *Holds out barf bag.*

smrtass81 3

Only pretty girls don't fart or shit.