By Anonymous - 26/08/2011 17:49 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to take my dog to the vet for him to be put to sleep. I could feel the cold, hard shaft of irony slide its way up my ass and slowly fuck me senseless with every step I took on this beautiful National Dog Day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 709
You deserved it 6 128

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This was wonderfully written. I've never read an FML so descriptive.

gunmania0 12

That was a good hard metaphor.

Comments

The wording on this fml is very interesting.

lovelife9 12

Aw I'm sorry for your dog! I know what it's like. My dog had to be put down in December. Feel better.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
sassyangel24 0

No, they couldn't. Their choice of words described the way they felt.

chaoticxxxmess 3

Imagery is how you make a story interesting 26.

u sound like my old very cold hearted friend... shame on you

Op's only creating the story... It's just an fml......

cash_monkey72 9

It probably wouldn't have been as likely to get posted if it were worded like that. Then it would have been lame and boring, the sentence in the middle is what made it interesting. Douche.

ripjohnlennon 5

Someone needs to get laid quick!!

OP is a modern day wordsmith. Appreciate that fact.

You limited knowledge of the English language is unnecessary

sleepRX 16

144-how dare you! She's devoted herself to the convent. Forgive him, Sister.

butterybiscuit 6

Heartless douche. This guys dog just had to be put down and all you care about is how his writing is? Your a horrible person.

Seriously 26, one of the best worded fmls ever and you want to make it just like everything else. Kids these days....

niwra 0

This may be the most articulate and imaginative FML ever written and you have the audacity to criticize the beautiful phrasing? Your ignorance is unnecessary.

yadisingh 5

You obviously did not realize that everyone, except for you, liked the way it was worded. So, go away. And die.

I'm sorry, but #26, you just ruined the beauty of OP's imagery by that sentence. You clearly have no appreciation for the art of writing.-.-

"Today, I walked down the street looking desperately for a toilet. It's National Turtle Day. FML" See, that needs a middle sentence too.

Sorry for your loss. I gained the sight of irony sliding up your ass though.

30- i think 24 means analogy is a dirty word because ANALogy. make sense now? xD

drakeallday 3

:( im sorry. i didnt know there was a national dog day. thats the worst timing.

at least you still have your sense of humor

chaoticxxxmess 3
crystalluv15 0

sorry this is really irrelevant but what does OP stand for ?

It stands for Oneiric Poodle. Always happy to help.

TheComputerGuy96 16

Can't tell if trolling, or just stupid...

If I'm not mistaken OP is original poster!

sariannacanna 6

'original poster'? Nah, it stands for '******* google it instead of wasting everyones time'

EnEl_Infierno 15

*facepalm* read the rules, it tells you their. That's what their, their for.

nuhuh 1

You can't vote down FML staff? Dude! Not that anyone would want to *hides*

Original Poster? Wow what a dumbass. It stands for Orangoutang Pussy.

OWNED!!!! I'm still freakin laughing!!

woodrow68oo 2

I hate to be "that guy," but WTF is orangoutang? You mean Orangutan? I'm surprised my iPhone didn't auto-correct it. I guess it was THAT off :P

Yeah sorry, dude, that's what I meant. My iPod corrected it to that for some reason. Should've looked it up first.

woodrow68oo 2

lol, nice... Funny how my auto-correct only works when I don't want it to. Stupid technology :)

36 - Everybody else is trollin' OP stands for Orange Poop