By anna - 31/10/2013 18:27 - United States - Hattiesburg

Today, I had to take my 15-year-old son to the hospital. He'd gone out dressed as some My Little Pony character and encountered someone who'd had the same idea. They then got into a fistfight, and my son got the shit beaten out of him. I wish I'd never bred. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 366
You deserved it 9 736

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet he was Honeysuckle. That one seems like a tough pony.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Zimmington 21

Did she say the character he dressed up as was female?

How can you call yourself a briny if you don't love and respect the shit out of her son for dressing up at all? I call shenanigans.

MzZombicidal 36

I'm pretty sure anyone can dress up as whatever they want. That's the point of Halloween.

thatgirlkat 9

Why would you let him go out dressed as a my little pony.

thatgirlkat 9

I'm sorry, that was rude of me to say. Especially because he's hurt. He has the freedom to express himself.

beelee1988 13

She might be one of those rare parents who actually supports their childs decisions. Until they get their asses beat of course. Then the child is on their own, and the parent wishes they were never born.

That is incredibly insensitive to say that. What if your mother said she wished she never had you? How would that make you feel? Think about it before saying something so harsh about your own son.

thatgirlkat 9

Especially because he's hurt. It's insensitive of her to post this.

graceinsheepwear 33

You wish you'd never "bred"? You sound like a bit of a horse yourself. Oh wait, sorry, I meant ass.

perdix 29

The first rule of Brony Fight Club is Sharing is Caring. The second is: Don't talk about Brony Fight Club.

He should've hit him with the old clopper stopper.

With what the definition of "clomper" is, that would've DEFINITELY stopped the other kid

Nah, he's actually talking about a "clopper stopper", no spelling mistake there. Then again, you can consider yourself lucky for not knowing what clopping is.

I love My Little Pony. Sorry bout your luck. Hope he gets better. Hmmmm curious as to how bad the other guy is!

You wish you'd never bred? wow.. way to say you wish you never had a son so awesome enough to go as something he loves and isn't embarrassed of what others think and I personally think you should be proud to have a son tough to stick up for himself. He's one hardcore pony xD

guatzz 5

Your a worthless parent to slam your own son on a public website. 15 yr old pony or not. Your right you should not have bred. Hope fully your son is nothing like you.

You just said exactly how I felt. word for word. respect.

When did MLP fans start getting into fistfights? Or would it be hooffights? I knew MLP was serious business but that's taking it too far.