By Anonymous - 30/04/2012 04:44 - United States - Buena Park

Today, I had to take my 15-year-old daughter to remove the handcuffs her father had placed on her as a joke. He didn't know they were real. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 851
You deserved it 2 515

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

Where'd you take her? To the police station, or to the local sex shop where you and me both know those handcuffs came from?...

Placed handcuffs on her "as a joke"? Good cover!?

Comments

zman28 0

Umm not weird at all o wait thats ******* stupid and totally inappropriate

My friends dad did the same thing. He had a key though. My friend had really screwed up so he was showing her what it would be like if she ever got arrested, trying to scare her. Maybe that's what OP's husband was doing.

I wonder where he got them from and why he couldn't tell they were real.

Show and tell at a police station? And he is a simpleton!

I think the question should be: "Why do you have real handcuffs without your husband knowing they're real?"

This is just like the time he, "forgot", the gun was real

dethbunny 0
KriiFahMoro 9

Holy shit bro, seriously? I thought it sounded enjoyable, but I guess it wasn't.

Depends on the situation. I mean, It could be enjoyable.

I would have made him take her to get the handcuffs off.

Why did you have a pair of handcuffs without a key? Also, it's fairly simple to pick them..

Hang on. You had your teenage nightmare under lock and key _and you took them off_?? What were you thinking?* * Clarification for the hard of thinking - no I am not serious about this.

KriiFahMoro 9

Wait... So he finds some handcuffs laying around and thinks that "they aren't real"? Is anybody here in possession of fake metal hand cuffs? And if they weren't the shiny metal ones, then theres only one other kind....