By wearashirt - 04/12/2009 07:55 - United States

Today, I had to take a test that's required to pass the class. The test administor told us that those of us who were wearing hoodies would have to take them off. I would have taken mine off, but I was only wearing a bra underneath. There's no other days I can reschedule the test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 003
You deserved it 14 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gatorcheer 0

I do that sometimes. I'm more comfortable like that during Finals and it's all about being comfy during tests. Aww I'm sorry about that. :(

I'd have taken it off. Let the instructor deal with *that*.

Comments

girlygirl666 0

I don't think so. A teacher or professor can't just, on a whim, decide "there will be no hoodies in my class!" There is just no logical reason to require hat.

girlygirl666 0
rx0829 0

we have to take off all jackets and bookbags and leave them at the front of the room before we take an exam. some teachers might consider hoodies jackets, especially if it was a zip-up. i'm guessing that the OP's school has a similar rule, and that she didn't think that the prof. would consider a hoodie a jacket.

We don't know if he decided on a whim, or if there's actually a policy somewhere that says that

So what happened? You got kicked out of the test for refusing to take your hoodie off? Shouldn't you have known about this rule, OP? YDI.

oops. I meant to downvote this. can someone else.accommodate for me?? someone.who would have voted up.?? #13 you're *******.stupid. its being assumed that the rule was.never posted anywhere, and the were never informed.

If you weren't wearing anything underneath it there is no way you would have to take it off, that's ridiculous. YDI

sdcrazy1018 0

If you would of just told the person and let them see for themselves that you had nothing to hide in your hoodie, it should have been fine. That sucks. :(

God_Of_Purgatory 0

That is either the most retarded teacher I have ever heard of, or the most retarded RULE I have ever heard of. Either way, something is afoot.

So, did you complicate matters further by meekly leaving the test rather than explain the situation to the test administrator?

OswaldvdS 0

I'd taken it off, and sue the test administrator because of sexual harressment...

So did you tell the test administrator this? They would have done something for you, even if it was only to give you a shirt from the lost and found. That rule is retarded, but if you didn't speak up about this, you are dumber.

I'd have taken mine off. Passing the class is more important than a bit of temporary embarrassment, and I'd have gone down in college history as like as not. And yes, I'm a girl. ;)

Polionixon 2

I'm sure if she would have taken off her hoodie in class.. with nothing but a bra underneath she would have gotten in trouble for that as well.

Which would be the perfect jumping-off point to escalate the complaint and only back down when the test was rescheduled.

"Passing the class is more important than a bit of temporary embarrassment" assuming, of course, that you're not so self-conscious sitting in a classroom with no shirt on that you can't concentrate on the test and end up failing it. And assuming that the teacher allows you to stay there without a shirt, which I doubt would happen, considering how much it would distract other students. And if you go down in history, then it's not just a temporary embarrassment anymore, it's something that people will continue to talk about, and if it embarrassed you at the time it will most likely continue to embarrass you. OP, I doubt the test day was the first time you were informed of this rule if it was really that important. If you really hadn't been warned before, FYL, but if you just didn't listen (or didn't go to class) then YDI.

"I'd have gone down in college history as like as not." Learn to write, dumbass...

NightGod 0

""I'd have gone down in college history as like as not." Learn to write, dumbass..." Umm...short of a comma after the word history, there's nothing wrong with that statement. Or did you seriously call someone a dumb ass for missing a comma (during which you missed a space between dumb and ass)?

If she did take her bra off, wouldn't that be the perfect opportunity for some perv to take pictures? I'm sure 8th was more than embarrassment she was thinking about.

russianspy1234 11

Step 1: Take off your hoody. Step 2: Get the professor fired for forcing you to show him your boobs in order to pass the class. Step 3: ??? Step 4: Profit