By Fml37 - 20/12/2009 05:13 - Canada

Today, I had to take a taxi to work, because I was pressed for time, and didn't have a ride there. When I got to work, I paid the cab driver, and realized I had spent more money on the cab than I was going to make at work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 603
You deserved it 4 742

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Look on the bright side; by taking that taxi you saved all the money you would've lost if you were fired for not showing up.

It happens that the stage sets collapse. Rising, streetcar, four hours in the office or the factory, meal, streetcar, four hours of work, meal, sleep and Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday and Saturday according to the same rhythm — this path is easily followed most of the time. But one day the "why" arises and everything begins in that weariness tinged with amazement.-Albert Camus You have just realized the absurdity of existence.

Comments

Paying for that cab was an investment in your continued employment.

sportsnut 0

Maybe you should consider driving a cab.

#27 if I could drive, I would drive myself to work.

xx_irish_rose_xx 0

but by showing up to work you ensure you keep your job, meaning more money in the future, so think of it as an investment.

Fail_Pig 0

Unless you live many miles away from where you work, you need to get a better job. Finish Highschool or something? Wait, you must have because you wouldn't have internet or a computer otherwise... You are most definately a FAIL PIG!

#31 I'm still in high school. Obviously it's not the best job but it's part-time. FYI I do intend to finish high school.

It's not really a waste of money. Having good attendance at work and job security is worth more than the day to day amount of money you make. And taxis are bloody expensive.