By Anonymous - 09/06/2014 13:47 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I had to stand in line for twenty minutes at the bank, in between two of my ex-boyfriends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 484
You deserved it 11 369

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not the first time you've been in between them both, I'm sure.

So why didn't you just leave and come back later?

Comments

Brianna_Ray 23

Woah! I bet that was very awkward!

91hayek 31

Well, lets see if we can make it anymore awkward. They are brothers. They are father and son. They are twins and she was a clown at their birthday. She dated them both at the same time and they dumped her because of it. She was in a wheelchair and the guy behind had to push her through the line. They were blind and recognised her by her perfume and called out to her; she didn't answer the whole time. She was dressed as a clown from a previous gig, trying to deposit money. There was no one else in the line and the delay was because of problems with the tellers. Anyone else got some more?

tweetypie 18

Putting this in my favorites just because of this comment

Wow OP. That sucks! I hope they didn't make any awkward comments.

I wouldn't stand being in between two assholes

turtles4life 24

Who said they were assholes? Just because their relationship didn't work out doesn't make them assholes.

And this is why long distance relationship aren't so bad after all.

How did you come about that gold and red medal?

Marty20612 5

Haha that's funny I always think that

This is when online banking comes in handy. Who actually physically goes to a bank these days?

Uhm, basically anyone I know. Online banking is still quite unsafe (easy to hack etc.) and since every two weeks there seems to be another big company announcing that their info got stolen/hacked, I can understand that people want to minimize the risk of losing their money. Also there's basically a bank every five meters over here so it's not that much of an inconvenience.

91hayek 31

I don't know about other banks but mine is pretty good with security and insurance for what they call 'digital vulnerabilities'. They have strong security features and verify every action with you, and I think the most vulnerability comes from the client's end in terms of using unsafe connections or giving away information online. As long as your computers clean and you are conservative with your information I think you should be okay with e-banking.

martin8337 35

Introduce them to each other.

ZomBgal 12

Did you happen to meet both exes at the bank you use, or is it just a horrible coincidence that all three of you use the same bank? I don't envy you--that had to be awkward, fyl.