By Anonymous - 14/04/2016 17:04 - United States - Pittsburg

Today, I had to spend a long bus ride with my chest pressed against the window, because some mammoth of a woman decided to squeeze her double wide ass into my seat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 588
You deserved it 2 672

Same thing different taste

Top comments

as a fat girl... STOP SAYING PEOPLE CANT HELP BEING OBESE. there's such a small amount of obese people who are in the situation solely for other health reasons. 99% of the time it's pure laziness (which I admit to on my part).

Considering the fact that OP had her/his chest pressed up against the window, I'd say there's a fat chance of just "getting out".

Comments

Aww how sad. I pity you. What a shitty way to spend a bus ride, when it's just a crumb of your life. Get over yourself. In life, shit like that is gonna happen and you have to learn to deal with it.

yenze 18

Having experienced this many times on airplanes, I feel OPs pain. Irregardless of the reason for a persons size, they have a duty to only occupy as much space as they have paid for, and to be conscious and respectful of those around them. Sadly, with international travel, obesity concerns me much less than poor personal hygiene does.

hellobobismyname 24

Exactly. This isn't just a weight issue. It's about personal space and common courtesy. I've had guys sit next to me on the bus and spread their legs so wide that it forces me into uncomfortable positions. Or people with bulky clothes or shopping bags or big purses who take up all the room. Or people who are incredibly dirty who don't care that they are making contact with you. It's rude. Obese or not.

Irregardless technically isn't a word. Just thought you ought to know.

Bunch of over sensitive babies if you find this FML offensive.. this generation needs to stop crying about everything it's pathetic.

I seriously don't get why people sympathize with her. She was being a rude **** to the guy but all these SJW's think because she's fat she is excluded from the berating.

So many butthurt comments. Exactly where did the OP say he/she hates fat people?

"Mammoth of a woman... Double wide ass..." It sounded cruel. But.... Hahahahaha. Hahahahaha. Hahahahaha Funny as hell. A little longer and she could've made you a stamp!!

ulissey_fml 22

Butt, fat bottomed girls make the rocking world go round.

andrmac 25

Well that's why if I'm taking public transportation I never shower before and fart the whole time loudly to keep as much space around me and and be completely antisocial.

....So you're for the censorship? And you support the recent comment closings you mentioned? I'm sorry, I'm just a bit confused.

Obese/fat people really should just get a set by themselves. Instead of making other people's rides unpleasant