By missprude666 - 19/01/2012 08:32 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I had to sit through 10 minutes of hearing a man on the tram tell his friend in explicit detail about all the filthy sex acts he'd like to do to me. His friend told him to take a photo to jack off to later. When I tried to tell the tram driver, he told me to "take it as a compliment." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 188
You deserved it 4 493

Same thing different taste

Top comments

strike up a conversation about how much you miss having a penis, and are regretting the surgery.

Comments

markrs 0

Was he trying to be nonchalant about it and said: "Ohhhh yeah, this girl on the tram is hot dude. Yeah, she's so hot I'd like to toss the salad if you know what I mean! Mmmm, yeah poor some ranch dressing in there... Yeah, then I'd eat it while she eats a hot dog. I like girls who like meat and boy! Does she look like she likes meat!" And make it seem he meant having dinner? What a gentleman!

HeyImAmy 20

Like the person above said, this made my day.

That is definitely something a gentleman would do

diidiimi 10

That's only helpful if the tram carriage holds more than about 20 people. Aussie trams are pretty small. If it was a train that would be my advice. Go upstairs or change carriages.

Sometimes you can't because they get so damn packed!

Melbourne trams aren't that small and we only have single level trains here, Sydney is the one with the double decker trains =]

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I think that, if someone is sexually harassed at a tram, it's the responsibility of the driver to stop the rude behaviour. But that's just me.

I'd really like to tie you down and beat you with my barbed-wire cat o'nine tails. And I'd like to stick my butt plug up your ass - it's about 5 inches in diameter and although I've tried with many, no-one's been able to take it without lube. And I'm going to suck your **** hard, until it's red and raw. And I'm going to have lots of rough sex with you, in many positions - and I'm not easily satisfied by penetration, so you're going to have to keep it up for quite a few hours. And I'd like to piss on your face too, then finger myself on it. I should get some pictures for use later tonight too. ... What? It's a compliment! (I've been in a similar situation on public transport. These attitudes piss me off.)

SaMmIMonster96 6

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Do something about it? SHE DID DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. She mentioned it to someone she thought could/should help since she didn't feel comfortable for whatever reason going up to them to tell them off. If a friggin' murderer was chasing you down the street, do you solve it yourself? Use judgment. Just because her judgment is different from yours does not make it wrong.

rifletwirler92 15

I don't think you understand the definition of a compliment. A compliment is supposed to be flattering, and it was not in this case, it was creepy and disgusting. Trying to pass off gross behavior like that as a compliment is stupid.

103, While I agree with your point, if a murderer was chasing you then yes you would rely on yourself to solve the situation. Nobody is about to step in and endanger themselves to save you - in most instances. That is one of the only situations where you would have to rely on yourself...armed murderers are completely different to creepy guys. Honestly though, I don't see the big deal. You overheard their conversation, it wasn't directed to you. If you felt that you may be in danger then you should alert the security guard on the train, if not, just shutup already.

147 - How would you honestly and safely rely on yourself to tell a murderer off, or better yet, hurt him enough for you to have ample time to make a getaway? Doing anything like that just adds more danger. I personally wouldn't want to risk angering a potential murderer by kicking him in the balls, would you? While you're right and most people won't step in, there's not a thing you can do in this situation to solve it entirely yourself. Even running to the nearest house and pounding on the door for help still requires someone to answer the door and help you. I was using a murderer as an extreme example. If she didn't feel comfortable dealing with a creep on the tram, she doesn't have to. She did alert someone because she felt uncomfortable.

I wasn't disagreeing with your point but it was a bad analogy. Move on.

I want to know if he actually took a picture

Ew. There's definitely something wrong with those people. Honestly, how disrespectful can you be.

Nah bro its just casual conversation between guys... You wouldn't understand

@112 Maybe if your friends are douchebags, but that is not normal guy talk. Maybe complimenting her on her ass, and only your friends can hear you, but not loud enough for her to hear her :/

That is not a compliment at all. It's creepy and gross.

Yikes, that's scary. Hopefully they aren't regulars on the tram with you... if they are you might want to find an alternative transportation option!

josiefay 0
ariannaa_fml 17
Sab0026 0

That's creepy, rude, and disrespectful to you. Shame on those two for being that way. I apologize on the behalf of humanity and it's slow, but apparent degradation.

06rubiandrea_fml 5

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
shanemaximo 7

Because trollies have so much available space to escape aggressive sexual deviates.

06rubiandrea_fml 5

No one HAS to sit there and listen to things...change place,get off the tram but do something...i'm sorry but for me is a YDI...

I feel the same way. If it bothered the person so badly they could of moved or left the tram all together. I do it all the time. I live in the city where the bus comes once an hour and if I'm being harassed on the bus, the hour wait is so much better ten 15 minutes of sexual harassment.

Why would she have to go somewhere else? She did nothing wrong. The creeps should be the ones to be removed from the tram, by the driver or someone else who is in charge there.

Why should the innocent party have to inconvienience herself because of some creepy people? Or, maybe, she'd been trapped there by the creepy man and he and his friend were talking across the aisle. Maybe it was the last tram she could take if she wanted to get to work on time. You know why people get sexually harrassed? Because of the presence of a sexual harrasser.

Ok let me put it this way. If your being harassed on Facebook or FML by someone and they are being very graphic and disgusting do you do something and block or delete them or do you go to a Facebook official and hope they do something. They are not helpless they can do something rather then hope someone will do something. if some one is being very vulgar and no one is doing anything about you remove your self rather then sit an look like you are just there for attention. I'm not saying they want attention by they really can put the situation in their own hands.

@79 because the guy who trapped me in my seat on the bus, kept talking to me and trying to find out personal information, and stroked my leg, really listened to all the 'no', 'don't', 'I have a boyfriend' (usually the last resort, as a guy who wont listen to women will listen to a man, or even the possibility of a man - don't tread on another dude's property, ugh). He really paid attention to all my attempts to get away from him (i.e. sitting as far away from him in my seat, and putting my bag between us). He really, really respected my right not to be harrassed on the ******* bus when I asked him to stop! Sometimes, these people don't listen. Sometimes, you have to call in a higher authority. And, unfortunatly, real life does not come with the ability to block people you find obnoxious or creepy.

If I'm being harassed on facebook or fml I report the user for harassing me.

06rubiandrea_fml 5

WTF is wrong with you people? She shouls have just moved out! She stayed there to enjoy the talk and then got to the driver to complain....I would have walked away as soon as possible!! Try not to be stupid people!

stephanieeDawnx 0

Okay, I'm going to see if I understand you guys' logic. If someone is harassing you on Facebook, you block them.. That's correct, yes? If someone is harassing you on the bus, you get off the bus, & take a different one, yes? Okay, the person harassing you got your address, or lives in the same town, & is following you home, & suddenly pulls out a gun.. Do you just switch streets, & hope they don't follow you, or call the cops? By your logic, you wouldn't call the cops, as it's not their problem. Do you see the fault, here? I do.

06rubiandrea_fml 5

No I don't...but you do have a very vivid imagination....

Well OP didn't say she stayed on for the rest of the ride after being harassed. She said that when she tried to get the bus driver to intervene, he basically told her to get over it. Don't assume things, especially if no details were given.