By Angelica - 28/10/2011 01:48 - United States

Today, I had to sit patiently at the checkout at work, listening to my own father rant about how the twinkies he was buying were "twice the size back in my day", and how "you could buy a dozen of these suckers for just 10 cents." He didn't stop there. No, he tried to haggle over the price. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 908
You deserved it 2 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Can't wait until he does this for a pack of condoms.

armorf0r 7

"shiiiiit, back in my day, you could get a pack of 20 sheep intestines for a dolla! Man, you NEVER had to worry 'bout gettin yer sister pregnant!"

Comments

2ndSucks 15

He sounds like those people that spend 15 minutes sifting through coupons at the register. Then argue for another 10 cause their 99 cents off is expired.

RA661 8

God, those people are annoying. They act like they're saving millions. It's just a couple of extra bucks for crying out loud!

ReesesPuffs 0

Can't blame him, prices and shit are so much higher now... Even for twinkies, apparently.

After you realise that "twinkie" is slang for a young-looking gay man, this FML has a whole new meaning.

They really were twice the size back in the day. They also had so much more protein.

ikickgingers 15

I thought a Twinkie was the same thing as a fluffer... That's why the twice the size thing made me laugh. :/

jaredofmo 22

Twinkies: remember the best one you ever had and leave it at that. Because when you get another, you realize it now tastes terrible. Thanks Marvel comics for telling me Twinkies are made by a chemical reaction. I taste them in every "creamy bite of golden sponge cake."

every1luvsboners 11

Times are tough, the stock market is down. You gotta work every angle possible. That's why I buy all of my anal beads from Doc. He gives me a 25% discount if I buy in bulk. He goes through 3-5 strands per week. And will ship lube if you ask nicely.

Be lucky you can get twikiea at your local shop. I have to drive all the way up to Hamilton just for a twinkie. 'Tis a sad country I live in.

youngbuck10 9

Twinkies will survive any disaster! Just watch Zombieland.

xFullMoonHeartx 7

My dad does that crap all the time -.-

armorf0r 7

Am I the only one who thinks twinkies are nasty?

Am I the only one who finds display pics of half naked men nasty? Put a shirt on, damnit, this ain't no gay **** site.

gabrielbaby 9

I think they are, and this has nothing to do with ****. Or gay guys. Also many men and women would like to see that. If you don't then ignore it please.

armorf0r 7

46 - oh, but it's cool for there to be half naked women on here, right? Stop being a ******* homophobe and thinking if you see a guy with a shirt off you're going to turn gay. I happen to think my tattoo is quite bad-ass, so I like to show it off.