By suzyyy - 23/02/2011 09:18 - Netherlands

Today, I had to sell my phone to pay for the phone bill. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 031
You deserved it 28 297

Same thing different taste

Comments

rallets 22

^what the ... that wasnt for you :P lol

wow this sounds like one of those blond jokes your so blond you sold ur car for gas money

...for gas money for my riding lawn mower, on which , i shall make my money back.

I think your logic was a tad off on this one...

I can believe this FML to a certain extent. My gf and her dad had a major falling out. He will probably pull her off his plan. If that happens I will probably sell my iPhone4 so her and I can get a another plan together and she can keep her current phone and I will just get a cheaper phone.

mad_hatter0666 22

thats sweet. my hubby refuses to let go of his iPhone so I have to sell mine so I can get a cheaper phone with cheaper rates.

Whipped. Your girl needs a new car, going to give her yours and you buy a Kia? Suckas for love I swear.

xiThai 0

its not called whipped its called being a good boyfriend. its not like she told him to, he just plans on doing it.

Whipped dudes don't need to be told, they know sccore if they want to avoid a fight or her beating him.

Just get yourself some tin cans and some string. It will be much, much cheaper.

sounds like the joke "yo mamas so stupid she sold her car for gas money".

That's a junkie move. Lay off the dope. Ydi