By Anonymous - 14/11/2011 21:33 - United States

Today, I had to renew my driver's license at the DMV. Earlier, I was in a play and was still covered in stage makeup. I didn't realize that not all of it had come off until after my picture was taken and put on my new license. For the next three years, I'll be the guy with the dark eyeliner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 713
You deserved it 8 855

Same thing different taste

Comments

WeAreAHurricane 14

At least it doesnt look like a mug shot >:(

twinny_sc 13

Why would you say no **** to that? What's the purpose in that anyway? Gtfo you disgust me.

People need to learn the proper application of the phrase "no ****"

KiddNYC1O 20

37- I like your hair, no ****.

socalsky 0

Daamn , people are hella gettin their ass hairs up in a twist ! Build a bridge & get over itt .

deefan101 11

Listen asshole, I wouldn't be calling anyone a ****.... Have you seen ur profile pic?!

Have you seen yours? Lol Jesus you guys are you really getting that pissed over a comment on fml? Learn to take a joke

As long as you don't listen to Coldplay then you're good.

So I'm a **** because I listen to coldplay, or I'm just "not good"?

EvilCupcake8361 9

74: Y U NO LIKE DA COLDPLAY???!!

Haha fail but most places make you not smile and have no makeup or glasses on.

don't normally do this but your picture is ******* boss

zowieandzander77 1

#4 idk where you live but I smiled in mine and had make up on

Hey at least its only 3 years. some states renew their licenses for 8 or more...

FYLDeep 25

Yeah, I've aged a ton since my last drivers license and I've still got until 2016 before I get a new one.

smiley1014 23

Or they could pay the $40 to get a new license.

The op can just "lose" their license and go get a new one made. I did that.

FYLDeep 25

Are you serious? Having to spend additional money along with having to visit the DMV another time is a worse FML than having a shitty picture. The DMV is like the most miserable place on Earth.

PatGThaLord 1

yea the dmv sucks... but at least as a small consolation every time im at the dmv, there are tons of beautiful women there to help pass the time... i have never not left with at-least one number...

62, ever tried to renew Mexican passport in the states? Let me tell you, it's a hell lot of pain. I got solicited at 10:00 A.M and left at 6 P.M.

French_Toast_fml 3

The DMV where I live is so crowded that if you want to take your driving test, you have to show up at 3:00 am and wait in line for 4 hours outside.

palahniukpaul 6

At least the cops wont recognize you

Your face should be the new face after the scary maze.

Just say you "lost" your drivers license. Problem solved

I think they'll send you another copy of the previous one, but I'm not too entirely sure.

Unless you go back to the DMV and have them take another picture. Besides, I doubt anyone will notice. It would make for an interest conversation starter though...

jaredofmo 22

Some states will let you get a replacement driver's license before the expiration date. It'll have the same expiration date, but still.