By katelouise2102 - 29/11/2010 12:39 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I had to make up a boyfriend to stop my lesbian roommate coming onto me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 264
You deserved it 6 640

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skyeyez9 24

Your gay roomie should realize straight people don't just magically become gay and munch their roommates.

Comments

EllieB123 5

Damn, just tell her you don't swing that way!

skyeyez9 24

Your gay roomie should realize straight people don't just magically become gay and munch their roommates.

you would be suprized at the things straight people do when their drunk ;)

YDI for lying to her. you could have just told her your straight.

omg, the way she's says it it seems like she did it as a last resort.

tdub10 2

Think of it like this if you ever want sex and you can't get a guy then you can always let your roommate handle it for ya. And if it ever gets out blame it on being drunk and her taking advantage of you. Haha.... Not like you gotta do her, let her do you and thats it.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

So, totally take advantage of her roommate and lead her on? Great plan, arsehole.

YDI whatever you get, it's worse when you lie to people. And what's wrong with lesbians? I'm bisexual.

you don't even know what you are that's tfe point

Hey now, I'm nearly 24 and I still don't fully know what my sexuality is - but you still don't have the right to knock people down just for being young.

#29 I knew I was bisexual by age 14. I didn't know the term for it, but I certainly knew that I was attracted to both sexes.

seriously, #19 and #24. you knew you were attracted to the opposite sex by age 14 didn't you? (assuming you are both straight). so how is it so hard for you to believe that gay and bi-sexual individuals know who they are and aren't attracted to by age 14? I hate ignorant comments like that. get your heads out of your asses.

*#29 and *#34. oops (pulling MY head out of MY ass) only off by 10 today :)

karmaslave 5

Wow, someone is defensive. OP has every right to turn down unwanted advances, especially from someone who is making her living arrangement uncomfortable. It doesn't make her a homophobe.