By CassieMarieee - 10/12/2011 06:28 - United States

Today, I had to jump into my car while it was still moving. Apparently, just because you put it in park and turn it off, doesn't mean it won't take off towards a ditch without warning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 029
You deserved it 8 817

Same thing different taste

Top comments

walkern1891 0

Poor car committed suicide to get away from you.

Comments

This is why texan cowboy/girls should stick to horses... YDI, should have had the hand break on!

29 win! :) seriously those stereotype jokes get old especially when used improperly -_-

xbella 8

maybe you forgot to put it on park?

I'm sure it was an epic feeling to have jumped into a moving car.

Gotta be careful where you park. Inclines and brakes don't always mix.

What do yo think your handbrake is for? Use it, you might be surprised at it's ability to stop your car from rolling away.

Was it a Pontiac like knight rider? Mabey it left to fight some crime.

monkeysareyummy 0
JinxosGirl87 0

My Toyota is 13 years old and runs better than any new car, thank you very much :P

Toyota. moving forward, even when you dont want to

You're probably referring to the sudden unintended acceleration thing but most of those cases were caused by pedal misapplication or in other words driver error.

yes, i am aware that most of the accidents were due to driver error. that post was what some people call a joke.

Is it supposed to give you a warning first? "Pardon me, sir. I shall be traveling towards that ditch right about..........now."

monkeysareyummy 0

"And there is a chance of a vaporizing explosion so I suggest you run right about...now"

Is your car a manual perhaps? Regardless, it's good practice to turn your wheels and use the handbrake on a hill...

manuals don't have a "put it in park" option only automatics I guess you don't drive or have a car..