By Anonymous - 26/06/2013 16:42 - United States - Englewood

Today, I had to go to therapy for my fear of cats. All the way there, my girlfriend kept making cat noises and scratching at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 001
You deserved it 8 290

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hopelessefforts 9

That must be awkward in bed if you know what I mean

perdix 29

#2, did you read the whole story? It's a fear of cats, not dogs.

Comments

olpally 32

Damn cats! Lol. Use a laser Pointer and see if it works on her.

Does my profile picture scare you? He's 25lbs of love and bunny kicks.

Llama_Face89 33

He was a lucky find! I have no idea what he's got in him. I'm sure Maine coon somewhere! He's also not overweight by any means...he's furry, healthy, and fairly active (for a cat).

my grandma has a maine coon, they get fuggin huge!

Well I guess the animal logo scared you. Other than she sounds inconsiderate.

perdix 29

You should make spider or butterfly sounds back and scare the shit out of her!

perdix 29

#23, I'd tell you, but if you don't have arachnophobia already, you'd get a bad case of it.

They bark. The barking spider, heard most commonly in elevators and quiet movie theaters. Cohabitants with "mouse playing tuba".

They hiss. Sounds like a pipe leaking air, IMO.

Are we talking "Steve French" here or "Shit Rock"? Your pride hinges on the answer OP.

tsent8 15

Don't be such a pussy. Grow some whiskers.

Yes. I hoped somebody would call this guy a pussy. Cats!?!? Maybe lions or tigers.

Ah, the game of cat and mouse we call "love".

icepick23 12

Your girlfriend sounds pretty sexy...

B1ackthesun 31

She sounds pretty damn annoying to me...

Sounds to me like she was just trying to be cute, if it really bothers you tell her

B1ackthesun 31

Sounds to me like she was trying to be funny not cute... And seriously failing at both.

vegeta77 4

You win my wimp of the year award. How did you get a girlfriend? Does she beat you?

That makes about as much sense as 'I had a traumatic experience with a person, therefore, I'm scared of all people who are . Some cats/dogs/etc are extremely friendly, and some are not.Besides, perhaps the cat/dog/whatever had a bad experience with people. The difference there is that we don't expect these animals to reason out that not every member of a group is the same. @OP: Grow a pair, and get over it. It's one thing to be afraid of a cat that has hurt you, but to have a fear of all cats is pretty childish. It's even sadder to be afraid of your girlfriend's cat noises.