By Demetria - 20/08/2012 22:02 - United States - White Plains

Today, I had to go down to the county police department to bail out my kids who thought it would be a good idea to try mugging an ice cream truck driver. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 502
You deserved it 4 802

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dblocker 18

I guess the kids never thought that trucks can go faster than them huh?

Comments

Yet another explanation of why Sweet Tooth is the way he is.

Those spongebob popsicles are irresistable...

They should have mugged an ice cream cart. That way it would not escape as easily.

Do they play Grand Thief Auto by any change?

gabe222 25

Theft* Chance* Sheesh, if you are going to make a game reference, get the name right.

Why bail them out? A couple nights in jail might be a good cure for dumbassitis.

But what about the crazy man comming down from heroin?

More motivation for a career change. No good being a stick up man if a junky in withdrawal can take you down.

olpally 32

Maybe they mugged the one who was annoyed by the music on his ice cream truck after two weeks, and decided to put him out of his misery by mugging him... Lol.

But the ice cream truck got away and the music will continue playing.

But the ice cream truck got away and the music will continue playing.

You beat me to it, I was thinking the same. Poor ice cream guy, like the music wasn't bad enough? It's ok though, there's an ice cream man union, well more like a gang, but they will have their revenge. Guess who's getting that nasty frost bitten/ melted then refrozen choco taco?

This takes stupidity to a whole new level...

Should have left them there for a few days.

Because he wet after an ice-cream truck he's probably a fat kid who asked for ice cream and couldn't run from the cops for a block because he was out of breath. Obesity is a huge problem

Kyle225 3

Give them poor kids some money to buy ice cream..YDI