By Anonymous - 30/08/2012 18:33 - United States - Auburn

Today, I had to explain to my teacher that Czechoslovakia is no longer a country. She kicked me out of class when she found out I was right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 307
You deserved it 2 143

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's always gonna be a teacher like that, at least you proved that bitch wrong.

Does she still believe in an East and West Germany or one Korea as well?

Comments

bmboente15 0

Hopefully this wasnt a social studies teacher. If so, i just lost a little faith in our education system.

You just now lost faith in our education system?

bmboente15 0

Yup. Im Still in school but this teacher...

CherryLipBalm 1

Just think about what an FML moment the teacher was having... Haha(:

It really depends on her division. I wouldn't expect a math teacher to stay up to date on foreign countries. Now if she's a geography teacher...then there's a problem.

It's basic history/geography. The country split in 1993, two years after the Soviet Union broke up. Most teenagers know that, so why shouldn't an adult?

I didn't lol guess I'm retarded........

TheDrifter 23

19, it happened after a lot of us took geography and quite frankly, to most of us, it will never matter as it won't ever come up in conversation. Now, back to my Slovak mail order bride catalogue.

Are you kidding me??? I live in France and I dare you to find anyone over 13 that doesn't know that!

I'm sorry, but even if it isn't that person's division a teacher has some responsibility of knowing the basics. It's an European Country, not some tiny island on the Pacific Ocean, it's not as forgivable to miss. Really wish people would get their Geography straight and not excuse such ignorance...

Because kids have a lot of free time, adults don't.

dominic1221 6

Bullshit, 154. Total bullshit.

They say when a teacher kicks you out, that means you won.

Least you still have that satisfaction of knowing you were right.

Just go the principal an tell him that he/she hired incompetent teachers...

Today, my student made me realize i've been an idiot for the last 20 years fml.

and to top it off I'm a world geography teacher

shadow016 1

I know this teacher she teaches math