By Anonymous - 15/03/2016 05:55

Today, I had to drive down to my parents' house. On they way down, I needed to fill up on gas but unfortunately I'd forgotten my wallet at home with all of my cash and credit cards. I then had to call triple A and explain to them in all seriousness how I ran out of gas at the gas station. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 187
You deserved it 3 309

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Innocent mistake, OP. Hopefully you made it out without further complications - running out of fuel is my biggest fear oddly enough. I can only imagine the embarrassment!

Could you not have walked home to get your wallet? Or called someone?

Comments

AdamTodddBrown 11

Lol you had your AAA card but not the rest of your wallet? You ever leave your house without your credit/debit card and ID and shit? Fail hard on you.

I have a copy of my insurance card, driver's license, and AAA card in my glove compartment. I thought everyone did that. It just makes sense because you might forget/lose your wallet.

Seriously how did you manage to keep a straight face!

I always keep some money hidden in my car, just in case. I recommend you do the same. In a empty box of bandaids or something similar usually works well, because no one looks there for money.

That's a good idea. Where abouts do you live, btw? And what was your car number plate, again..?

Situations where being at the right place at the right time still doesn't help.

running out of gas is one of my worst nightmares, and I have no idea why. That sucks OP.

Grabbing these things should be habit when you leave the house. Situation sucks, but YDI.

I bet he was confused as to why he was bring gas to a gas station. On the bright side this will go in the book of stupidest calls made to AAA

" yes I'm serious , this is not a prank . You thought someone that drove a Prius would be more responsible? "

Sounds like you were driving without your license. Shame on you!

Take it as a lesson, OP and always check if you have your essentials like wallet, cellphone and watch with you before leaving home.