By luroluro - 23/06/2011 08:17 - United States

Today, I had to address a flatulence issue with an employee. Other employees are complaining about the smell. I have to continue addressing the issue until it stops. So far, I've talked to her about it 4 times. No end in sight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 419
You deserved it 3 148

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A7X_LoVeee 10

Contact Boners and he'll hook her up with his assortment of butt plugs.

Comments

My wife has to coach people at her place of work cuz they have landing strips on there pants. she tells me when she is grossed out at work.

chengy4191 7

tell her she smells like shit already and cut the polite bs!

I know there is some kind of disease that makes people constantly fart...there might be a cure for it, let her go to a doctor. If she's just farting for the pleasure of doing so, well, get mad at her.

Most appropriate profile picture ever....

0opsie 6

Can't you recommend some Gas-X or something? Or tell her to go to a doctor if it's that bad.

Sometimes excessive flatulence is caused by certain medical issues.

TheBeatlesAreLov 0

Said certain medical issues are not incurable. Prescribe that bitch some Beano! There'll be no gas!

Next time, get her to say "You two have been a thorn in my side long enough!" and I'll zing her into space. Remember: Thorn. Side.

leemurcat 5

Buy her some Pepto or something.

psychwardnurse 0

that's for upset stomach/nausea, dumbass. what she needs is some beano!

Have a public staff meeting and address it then. She will either be embarrassed and stop or the other employees will be emboldened to address it themselves. Either way your problem is solved.

batummshakalaka 1
gabe2014 0

she will be embarrassed and stop? you think she's farting on purpose? most people that fart don't fart on purpose. nor can they 'stop' whenever they want. why do u think he/she has asked her many times to stop?