By Anonymous - 27/05/2012 07:42 - United States - Fresno

Spicy
Today, I had three things converge that should never be together: my period, hot doctor, and a colonoscopy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 837
You deserved it 3 042

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Don't think you really had a chance with the hot doctor -- to him, you're just another asshole.

Comments

Damn. Now THAT sucks. Make a joke. That always lubricates the tension for me.... Actually, on second thought, you've got enough lubrication.....

I used to work at a colonoscopy clinic.... That's barely even scratching the surface of the "gross" comments I *could* have made.

28 - watch out, we got a badass over here.

Why would tell 29 to watch out for themselves...? I'm assuming you meant 29.

Llamacod 11

as I'm posting there is no 29 so I'm presuming it was deleted. so let me help you here. when they posted about watching out for the badass they were telling 28 to wayves out for 29(who was presumably the bassas), so the statement was perfectly ok

That's weird, I can see a 29 but not 28.

There's a whole lot of things we *could* say. Like how those Facebook shots don't actually make your boobs look bigger, or how I wouldn't mention shoving my fingers up people's anis as my profession.

habibiiiiiii 2

Idk what you're fantasizing, but I can't even see her boobs, so obviously they don't look bigger!!

perdix 29

Don't think you really had a chance with the hot doctor -- to him, you're just another asshole.

Lol no one but perdix will comment twice on a fml and get highest likes on the second

Today, might've been the weirdest day of my job. My patient seemed to be uncomfortable and at the same time aroused. I don't know if she's having a bad day or if she loves it up the butt. FML?

I don't think you've hit the nail on the head with this one sir

Make sure he knows you're on your period. Otherwise he may think, "Oh shit, her ****** is bleeding! Where the **** is my colonoscope going??"

Lol that's a win of a comment but at the same time a fail. The doctor is probably thinking -_-, and *facepalm*. She's thinking 'ur hot', this suks, and I'm craving a sammich. I mean, this would happen only in America! I bet he said "you're an idiot", and she was like "doc, no comment". In the mean time it's like 'forever alone'. At this point I doubt she cares, and is like 'haters gunna hate'. The doc is making puns, 'this is a shitty situation', and she's like... "I see what you did there". Now that'll just piss her off to the point where she'll feel like saying to him "hey, u mad bro?". In the middle of the operation a kid will walk in, take off his sunglasses, and say "this doesn't happen in Soviet Russia. Once they get him out there will be a common feeling, 'kids say the darnedest things'. The operation will finish up and the doc will be exhausted, and tell her "that was epic". The patient will be offended, to which the docs reply will be "take it as a compliment". She decides she will take it as a compliment, like a boss. She'll leave, but come back because she forgot her pussy (cat). The doctor will be thinking, 'are you blonde?', but then realise he has to pick up his bitch (dog) later. That night, the doctor will come home to his wife and they have a little fun in bed. He'll put his hands up and decide, "doesn't matter, has sex". Meanwhile, in soviet Russia.... Just kidding I won't go there. For the record, this is the hardest I've ever had to work for an fml comment, and I realise I'll be thumbed down into the stone age. Enjoy.

That was a lot of work just to piss one guy off but good job you pulled it of well :D

I'm just going to thumbs up #48 assuming it's a good comment.

day624 14

Oh Geez! If he was hot i would have walked right out and rescheduled!

Strafeh 9

Because he only works there for that day?

abceasyas123abc 12

Presumably because then she could reschedule it for a day she wasn't on her period.

No because your period ends in a matter of days... And she could request a different doctor

Wait till three things that should meet do an you will forget it happened

My boyfriend complained to me about how when he had an ultrasound on his leg, the doctor put the device uncomfortably close to his genitals. I asked him if the doctor also stuck his whole hand up his ******. That shut him up. We women often have terrible experiences at the doctor. Sorry, OP. :(

At the *doctor's *office. Have mercy, oh great and powerful grammar nazis!

Wait you've had a doctor stick his whole hand up your ******? What the ****?!?

Yes, it's called "gynecology." Sometimes that area of medicine calls for such invasive procedures.

Wow that's insane. I know what it's called, but I did not know they use their whole hand.

52, they don't stick they're whole hand up there. if your doctor did.. you should report him for malpractice.

Not all the time. They only do that if you have certain symptoms. Most of the time they use other instruments, but that's not fun either...like that thing that looks like a duck's head.

It wasn't malpractice. He had to make sure my IUD was in place.

Ummm....... *awkward silence*......sorry I asked. Umm have a nice day.

kandi_kid69 15

Oh.. Too much information.

well that was mean. Sure, he never had a hand up a ******, but that don't mean he won't be uncomfortable, and that he shouldn't tell you. Wouldn't you want your boyfriend to listen to you if you wanted to tell him about a doctor's hand up your ******?