By Username - 20/07/2010 04:57 - France

Today, I had the rehearsal for two of my friends' wedding. My ex-husband is also in the wedding, and I just found out we have to walk down the aisle together 'for height reasons'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 854
You deserved it 3 881

Same thing different taste

Top comments

heretonever 0

I don't know why people are being so harsh to the op. She's obviously putting up with it and not complaining to her friends because she knows its their day and doesn't want to ruin it. But that doesn't mean it doesn't suck, thats why she's just complaining on here. Yeah, its unfair of her friends to do that. Its not just about a few minutes walking, its also the fact that they are walking down the aisle together, which is bound to bring up shitty memories of their marriage, and like other people said, they will probably have to spend more time than that together. The fact she's complaining at all says that she obviously has enough issues with her ex that its really not going to be a pleasant experience. And yeah, its not her place to complain, and she isn't (to her friends), but they should've been at least a little considerate. I've never understood why people seem to think getting married gives people an excuse to do whatever they want without consideration for others.

RobotStrut 7

Ohhh God, that really is awful, haha. At least it will give you time to make amends? Hahaha!

Comments

xThatAsianGurlx 0

Just suck it up and help your friend out it's their special day I bet you would want them to do the same at your wedding

xWOTRxSweettart 0

you know that does suck really but it isn't your day...

Eat plenty of chicken, brussels sprouts, eggs, brocolli, and beans the night before the wedding, and then cropdust the whole way down the aisle!

FMyLifeCereal 0

"Cropdust". Awesome. Tip of the hat to you.

r6_fml 4

hell yea #20. that is a fantastic solution. you should seriously write a book, I'd buy 2.

@20, I think people like what you have to say too much for you to pull off any actual trolling around here. Sorry, I meant OMG TROLLZ Y YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A DICK?

blahzz 4
perdix 29

Your friends just want to give you a chance to get it right. Walk down the aisle with this lying, cheating, lazy, no-good, douchebag piece of shit, and this time, DON'T say "I do!"

Tell the bride it will jinx her marriage.

Height reasons? Probably the height of hilarity for the rest of the wedding party and guests!

Awkward, but suck it up and just get it over with! The day is not about you. If you are allowed to bring a date find someone HOTTTTTTT!

So you're supposed to walk down the aisle of a wedding with someone you divorced? Great, that won't bring back any memories at all.

HaxivX 0

well I've heard worse...but if that was me going with my ex, I would just suck it up and walk the 20 seconds.