By BananaCoconutty - 16/05/2015 16:33 - Canada - Stoney Creek

Today, I had the most excitement I have felt in the last two months when I went to a drugstore and they had my favourite bandaids. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 982
You deserved it 3 745

BananaCoconutty tells us more.

They were the Scooby Doo Bandaids! Lol

Top comments

Comments

I am stuck on bandaid brands cause bandaids help heal me!

I could have swore it was 'stuck on me'.. But I watched a commercial and it said help heal me.. I am so confused. Lmao.

I hate to be that guy (girl?), but it's *bandaids, not bandaid's. Or if you want to get real technical, it'd be "band-aids."

It should be "Band-Aids" because it's a proper noun (brand name).

And I thought i was the only one who got excited over bandaids!

91hayek 31

Mate bandaids are the shit, don't let people tell you otherwise. I would put on scooby doo bandaids as a kid, even if I didn't need them. My mom got furious that I finished the box in 3 days.

saffy66 34

Being able to get satisfaction from the little things in life - that's a good thing, OP

fpants2010 18

It's the little things in life. We have "grown up" band-aids at home but I still choose to wear my son's Ninja Turtle ones (come on, they work better!)

My FML got rejected because shit like this was more important. **** this app.

*sigh* no sex given... So what kind were they? But nothing can beat the frozen bandaids

They were Scoody Doo and I have never seen Frozen bandaids before.

Holy_Schnikes 23

Marvel Superhero ones do. I love Anna and Elsa but I would much rather have the mighty Thor protecting my cuts from bacteria.

One of the best commercial jingles to this day. Just curious OP, what type. Dora, Hello Kitty, Sponge Bob?

My favorite was always those clear "tattoo" band aids with the Tuscans and stuff on them, but you can't go wrong with scooby doo

You can never go wrong with Scooby Doo.

You got scooby doo bandaids. I see no reason your life sucks, scooby doo is awesome and entirely normal to be happy about.

I love my bugs bunny ones... It stops being painful and I can show it of =) I'm 26, a molecular biology student, private tutor and in a serious 5yrs relationship. ..

cheshireau 26

It's the simple things in life