By cemakara3 - 12/03/2016 20:07 - Denmark - Vallensb?k

Spicy
Today, I had sex for the first time. Now my girlfriend won't talk to me because I don't think she is pretty enough since I "wanted it to be over so fast". FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 236
You deserved it 3 074

cemakara3 tells us more.

Hey OP here. I showed my gf some of the comments on here and she is not mad anymore. Thanks!!

Top comments

Even if it weren't just biology, that seems like backwards logic. "You just came? You must think I'm hideous!"

CheekyRaccoon 27

It's still better than her asking, are you in yet? Practice makes perfect.

Comments

Your girlfriend sounds too immature for a sexual relationship (regardless of her age).

Maybe your school system's sex education is a bit lacking...

I think she's missing a few hundred brain cells. Please don't chase her if she gets all in a fuss because of this. If it gets that bad just leave her to be, you can't fix stupid.

She's probably incredibly insecure and expressing it in a bad way - worrying about whether she's unlovable and projecting what she's thinking about into what she thinks OP's thinking about. Considering it was their first time and I get the feeling both are pretty young, I get the feeling that you're snarling at a teenager who needs a little reassurance and a reality check more than anything else.

No, it's just from personal experience. A lot of my friends have thrown the same fit and have been completely inconsolable and won't listen to any rhyme or reason, no matter the explanation. Thus I'm simply jaded to the topic from failing to reassure people who have had the same issue so many times. Now I just see it as irrational thinking. Besides, I don't see it right to blame someone else just because you're insecure to begin with, so I don't sympathize.

You may need to find some new "friends," then.

jettheawesome 7

Did you tell her its your first time

It sounds like she isn't mature enough to be having sex if that is her response to you not lasting 'long enough.'

Guys not lasting long enough is just about the number one subject of sex jokes on the planet. Has your girlfriend grown up in a hole under a rock in an abstinence-only sex ed system in a state with no internet?

I feel zero sympathy here. The majority of women ****** via clitoral stimulation not vaginal penetration. Therefore even a 'fast shooter' can get his girl off by using fingers and/or tongue. I assume OP didn't do that since this FML wouldn't exist if he did.

It was his first time..? Perhaps suggest that in a nonbitchy way, and it's really NOT clear that he didn't. Her issue was that he came too fast and her somehow believing that meant he wanted to get it over with quickly.

People don't do sex perfectly the first time, like, ever. Don't be an asshole about it.

I'd be surprised if you ever got laid at all, with that negative attitude, 42...might wanna chill out a little. Most people actually DON'T want a date a jerk.

Since it's his first time, chances op doesn't know how. Besides that some women will have a hard time even with direct stimulation if they're inexperienced and tense

Hey OP here. I showed my gf some of the comments on here and she is not mad anymore. Thanks!!

So… an FML… *solved* someone's problems? =O

Someone looks outside for airborn bacon!

believe in yourselves, fellow FML commenters, together we can change the world! or make a bunch of shitty puns. whatever.

Ruskiy_Cherep 18

So the other day I thought my shift started at 8 but it started at 9! So I came a little early... U ever have that? U know where you come a little early?