By Bobi - 03/06/2014 09:18 - Austria

Today, I had planned a pig eye dissection with my students. I didn’t think it was possible to have a student stupid enough to swallow the lens. Now I do. FML
I agree, your life sucks 674
You deserved it 61

Top comments

Comments

You live in a country that has to warn people that coffee is hot and not to reheat things in the oven in paper boxes. This surprises you?

Oops, thought you were in U.S. Apologies.

cootiequeen4444 11

the irony, considering the content of.your first comment and that you ****** up with the correct info being written right there for to read, amuses me. By the way, I'm an American and letting know this. There are a lot of morons here but there are a LOT of people whom live here. Overall, idiots are everywhere and stereotyping is not very academic so if you are insulting people based on intelligence factors, you may want to try again.

And 23, the coffee story was LEGIT. You should read up on it. The coffee was way beyond the acceptable temperature and the lady had severe burns. She had to have skin grafts and other surgeries. She also only sued for medical costs but was awarded an insane amount above that because of the ridiculous temperature of the coffee.... She DID NOT SEEK that huge amount of money.

If they're old enough to dissect a pig's eye and that stupid we are in serious trouble!!!

Never assume anything about the common Sense level of anyone in this world anymore

Please tell me this is a Middle School class and not High School.

I dissected an eye in the seventh grade and none of us did that jeez

When it comes to stupidity there is no bound.

I am speechless because of your student's stupidity.

MiraRose 19

That is so incredibly disgusting!!!