This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 01/04/2017 23:00 - United Kingdom - Winsford

Today, I had my first meltdown while trying to park my car. No matter what I did I kept getting closer and closer to the Bentley parked next to me. When i finally gave up and tried getting someone to help, I couldn't get the door open. I started to cry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 646
You deserved it 1 234

Top comments

Parking can be the worst part of driving and be very frustrating when you need to be done with it! (Especially when places are rare to come by) But it comes with time. I used to hate parallel parking as i couldn't even manage to get it right. A few times and then i got used to it. But sometimes when i'm in a hurry or not thinking straight it still takes me some time to park it. You're not alone! :D hope you feel better!

SerenaIncendia 11

Driving is tough.. dont give up! :) that sort of thing takes time and practice.

Comments

SerenaIncendia 11

Driving is tough.. dont give up! :) that sort of thing takes time and practice.

Parking can be the worst part of driving and be very frustrating when you need to be done with it! (Especially when places are rare to come by) But it comes with time. I used to hate parallel parking as i couldn't even manage to get it right. A few times and then i got used to it. But sometimes when i'm in a hurry or not thinking straight it still takes me some time to park it. You're not alone! :D hope you feel better!

Vampirequeen346 8

Tbh I could see this happening to me since I have anxiety and don't have any experience driving a car yet ?

UnknownDiener 2

Dont take it that hard, at least u didnt hit the Bently....now That would make me cry!

You probably weren't backing up enough to give yourself room to adjust. Trust me it works.

You should be proficient in maneuvering your car before you drive by yourself; stop doing so before you hurt/kill someone or damage someone else's property.

I have been driving for over 15 years and still am not great at parking. Some things are just not easy depending on the type of car you are driving or parking spot

or just MAYBE, IT'S THE PERSON BEHIND THE WHEEL. But idk

Don't park next to a Bentley! Drive a few extra miles to find a spot bounded by modestly-priced cars. The walk will do you good.

Nataliewil86 1

You should have calm down then try to park again...

I hope you're a new driver. Here's a tip, don't try to park next to a Bentley if you're crap at parking. Unless of course you enjoy being tens of thousands of dollars in debt.