By unhappy - 07/06/2015 18:23 - United States - San Anselmo

Today, I had my first driving lesson. I learned how to be stopped by a cop, who told me what a horrible driver I was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 003
You deserved it 3 955

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Emi1y 21

Don't feel too bad about it, OP. I'm sure that cop wasn't a great driver when he first started either.

You're not going to be an all-pro driver your first time but it still kinda sucks he pointed that out. That was a little unnecessary if you ask me. Don't worry though, you'll get better at driving with more practice OP!

Comments

You are not supposed to be good the first time around! That's why people need driving lessons,it takes practice. Don't sweat it,OP,the cop was just being an ass pointing it out!

Obviously no one is good when they've just started driving, but that must be discouraging. Just keep trying, OP!

Wow you need to learn how to drive. ;P XD

Forget that cop! Keep practicing and before you know it you'll be driving like a boss.

I hate when people pick on learners! People are so quick to forget that they were there once.

that's really frustrating, but don't worry about it OP , you'll be pro in a matter of time

Don't worry you'll get better but, your supervisor should have said something.

lmao the same thing happened to me, OP. I had just gotten my license and the very next day a cop pulled in behind me to berate me for my driving and say that just because I have my license doesn't mean I know how to drive. It really screwed with my confidence. I've been driving for over 5 years now and just got discounts on my insurance for being a "safe" and "responsible" driver. So clearly I improved and so will you. Cops can be total dicks sometimes. Keep your head up and keep on going, OP.

I'm on probation for driving! ? it could be worse!