By Anonymous - 26/01/2012 21:05 - United States

Today, I had my first chorus concert. We got a bigger applause when we left the stage than when we sang. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 537
You deserved it 6 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aren't people supposed to clap the most at the end

Would have been kind of rude to applaud while you were singing.

Comments

Tis better to have had the clap in the end than no clap at all :)

FMLContinued 3

I have to admit, I had a hard time reading that. Then when I thought I understood what you were trying to say, I facepalmed.

chorus sucks dick get a life and play lax **** face.LAX FO LIFE

lionandthelamb61 9

I think we found one of the culprits...

lionandthelamb61 9

The way you put it makes it sound bad, but applause after a performance as the performers exit the stage is usually a good thing. OP, how do you know they weren't just being respectful and waiting until the very end to applaud?

Exactly what I was thinking. I really don't clap until the end of a performance and that's cause I liked it if not I don't clap at all!

A100893 30

Tough Crowd. (And usually during a performance, the audience waits until the bow/when the performers leave the stage to clap. It's polite. )

FMLContinued 3

Well they're not really suppose to clap while you're singing. Most concerts end with you guys bowing and leaving with the crowd applauding as you leave, so...

CondomSense 4

Oh yeah, how would they know if you were good before you played? So them clapping a lot must have been a good thing.

Duh OP generally the song to song applause is short so they don't screw up the flow of the concert...