By Anonymous - 16/02/2011 17:03 - United Kingdom

Today, I had my boyfriend come over for dinner for the first time. It was all going well until my dad started explaining to my boyfriend how to use toilet paper. He even demonstrated it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 934
You deserved it 3 241

Same thing different taste

Comments

Mayb her bf is from India or some other South Asian or African country where they traditionally don't use toilet paper but water & their hand?

ok I'm pretty sure that in India and most south Asian countries they DO have toilet paper. don't be so ignorant

#55 you are the ignorant one. In India, it is very uncommon to have toilet paper; even in the urbanized areas. It's a cultural thing. So stfu.

We are not talking about if in India they actually have or not toilet paper (which they usually DON'T have), but about Asian people not using toilet paper because of their culture. Probably OP's boyfriend, living in the UK, does use toilet paper, but her father thinks he doesn't. Or maybe he is not asian at all and the father just wanted to piss him off.

kmarrs 2

The idea is wiping back to front causes feces to be rubbed past and to get inside the urethra. In the case of women, it's right there so this is a problem. The bacteria in the feces grows and causes an infection. In the case of men, I'd imagine since the urethra opening is at the end of the penis, unless the man REALLY doesn't know how to wipe, this isn't a problem. But I'm no doctor so I could be wrong.

what a shitty conversation to have during a meal! >.<

bamagirl14 0

did your dad make him pull his pants down and bend over?

haha was he house training your boyfriend?

21 and 17 - I have only heard that wiping from front to back is beneficial for women. I haven't heard either way regarding men. Though if you think about it, if a guy wipes from back to front, he's bringing all his shit to his ******** area. Do you really want your face that close to his shit when you give him a ********? Some women even like playing with their testicles using their mouths, and if they wipe in this manner... *shudders*

SirEBC 7

You've already humiliated yourself by talking about what you just talked about. Just kidding. Bacteria are awesome.

djxtones 0

haha probably wanted to teach him how to clean up after he kicked the crap out of him if he ever hurts you.