By PigPen - 27/09/2009 05:00 - United States

Today, I had lunch with friends I hadn't seen in years. We took a few group shots with my camera, and I went home and downloaded them to my computer. Seeing them on my monitor, I noticed a yellow spot on my black shirt, so I looked down. A big, dried booger was stuck there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 195
You deserved it 10 807

Same thing different taste

Top comments

it's not about the pictures, dudes it's about how he spent lunch with his friends while having a big booger on his shirt that nobody informed him of.

Comments

If the booger accidentally got on your shirt from picking your nose, YDI. If it came off a facial tissue, FYL.

Tlizzle 0

I know your FML is about how you didn't notice and your friends probably did, but if you want I'll Photoshop the picture for you.

But you can't Photoshop people's memories (yet, AFAIK). You can distribute the doctored evidence to all of your "friends," but they all know what they saw. My question is: How come no one told you, "Bro, you got something on your shirt" the whole time you were with them? Are you related to Sabrina-IGNORE, the friend that people don't really like?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Roflmfao lol LOL LOL LOL LOL hahaha lmfao Ahh this made my day

lol. In my country we call them "Bogeys". Weird shit. OP: That sucks the clunge. Odd they hadn't told you you had a big juicy fat one on your shirt. Ask them why not.

In the USA, "Bogeys" are Russian MiG fighters... and they're usually at some position like 2 o'clock or 6 o'clock, or some other o' clock. You find them in the danger zone with Kenny Loggins.

try photo shopping it if its a regular black shirt lol. not a big deal if u know how to deal with it. but yea, thats pretty shitty

Obviously they weren't that great if you haven't seen them in years, so hopefully that gigantic booger will scare them away from seeing you ever again! Think of that booger as your charity.