By Anonymous - 19/03/2009 16:41 - United States

Today, I had just reached in my purse without looking to grab a granola bar when my boss walked in my office. We talked for a few minutes as he kept giving me strange looks and looking at my hand. He left and I realized I hadn't taken a granola bar out, but a tampon instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 016
You deserved it 47 189

Same thing different taste

Top comments

a tampon doesn't feel like a granola bar, it's thinner and round..

FYL more when you realize where your granola bar is.

Comments

kwbuzz23wk 0

so did you open it up and try to take a bite? considering it took a few minutes for you them to say something and i am assuming you grabbed a granola bar to eat it...

almost the same thing happend to me. i was at a dinner for my grade school reunion last year when i was in grade 12, i havent seen most of these people for 4 years. and i ended up sitting next to the shyest girl from my grade 8 class, who i have barely ever spoken too. we were talking about how i brought pictures from when we were little and i went to pull out my camera from my purse and say "now we can take more!" but instead a tampon got caught on the string of my camera and flew out of my purse onto the lap of the girl next to me, infront of all the girls and BOYS from my old grade school...haha.

Maybe you should quit trying to explain yourself in comments. You ****** up, so? Be glad it wasn't something worse.

alex_vik 0

So glad I'm not a woman, I don't have to have a bag with me that has everything I 'need' in it all the time. If I need to carry more than what I usually do, I'll just buy cargo pants.

I'm a girl and I don't carry a purse... it's too inconvenient. You must use REALLY HUGE tampons to mistake one of them for a granola bar...

yeah sometimes when youre just not thinking, and your brain is on automatic, stuff like this happens. lol its okay, im sure he'll forget about it soon enough.

why does this submitter keep commenting her own FML?