By W45T3D_Y0UTH - 15/03/2012 20:44 - Canada

Today, I had just finished up at work. I was standing on a street corner, waiting to cross to get to my car on the other side. I had three people pull up beside me and ask me how much I charged. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 771
You deserved it 10 107

W45T3D_Y0UTH tells us more.

Nothing that makes me look like a prostitute. Makes one wonder how one could get mistaken for one at noon. In front of a cop car, no less.

Top comments

That's a good thing, guys think your good looking! Except maybe your showing too much.

Comments

hahayourmom101 5

oops sorry FML, i didnt mean to say. W.H.OR.E.

Nothing that makes me look like a prostitute. Makes one wonder how one could get mistaken for one at noon. In front of a cop car, no less.

perdix 29

When I see a woman in a blue polo shirt and khaki pants, I say, "I gotta get me some of that!" I thought it was an unusual fetish, but it seems I'll fit right in in Canada ;)

Could it have been the neighborhood you were in?

Perdix, I don't mean question your judgement, but I'm a Canadian and I always thought it was those middle aged, European, fanny pack wearing tourists who wore the outfits you described. But maybe it's more prominent in Eastern Canada. :)

perdix 29

#47, Naw, that's the Best Buy uniform. At least, I think it was. I'm banned from there since I used to hang around all the time drooling all over the salesgirls -- seems that some of my drool landed on the merchandise.

Were they actually serious, or were they fail-joking? If they were serious they were stupid. "hey a woman in front of a cop car derp must be a prostitute"

Sad. When I was in high school I used to live in a house on the corner...and it wasn't until I was out of high school that I got the references to "the girl from the corner".

robo_thunder 13

How rude of them to ask after you were done!

You are really pretty haha sorry...

mrtjawesome 14

lol that suks people are messed up these days but mistakes are made.

jwktheman 6

Either(eye) you dress slutty or you're just in a bad part of town. :P Can happen to anyone. I've gotten nasty comments wearing conservative clothing but was on an unknown (to me)"hooker's" corner.

wlddog 14

I would hit on you no matter what corner you were on.